Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Loxbourne
Apr 6, 2011

Tomorrow, doom!
But now, tea.
Yay, this is back. How could I forsake the thread that bought me Space Station Dongs last year?

Gift Preferences:

It's a TG subforum so TG stuff. I'm into space wargames a lot (including X-Wing but Armada rather than the original) and lately have gotten into Frostgrave, but maybe more of a bias towards RPG books or board games this year; my Dropfleet kickstarter has given me enough minis to last for months. Gaming terrain is always welcome, especially things like planets or space stations (Ravenstar Studios' line would be an excellent place to start). I've also been getting into novelty dice recently.

Please no booze.

General Location:

London, United Kingdom

Solemn Vow:

By the Black Moons of Arcturus; by the nine Hells of Vor; by the blood I have shed drilling holes for tiny magnets; no Santee of mine shall e'er suffer grinchdom.

Loxbourne fucked around with this message at 00:52 on Nov 16, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Loxbourne
Apr 6, 2011

Tomorrow, doom!
But now, tea.
I am thinking about going the Amazon route, but that means I won't be able to include the rather fun letters I added last year.

Loxbourne
Apr 6, 2011

Tomorrow, doom!
But now, tea.
Both of my gifts have been packed and dispatched to their destinations! As ever, I wanted them to come to me first so I could stuff some extras in with them.

Goonspeed, little packages.

Loxbourne
Apr 6, 2011

Tomorrow, doom!
But now, tea.
I have received a box from Combatzone Scenery, with a note inside saying it was ordered by someone but sent to my address. I am guessing that someone was a goon?

Loxbourne
Apr 6, 2011

Tomorrow, doom!
But now, tea.
So I heard a rap-rap-rapping outside my chamber door...and a box appeared!

Containing finest premium newsprint:

Parts for a planet, that appears to have exploded:

And the famous QX1 space station kit, feted up and down my Facebook friendslist! Woooo! They'll be so jealous:

Unwrapping small fragile fiddly bits seems unwise. Thanks, unnamed goon! Now my Dropfleet stuff has something to fight over.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Loxbourne
Apr 6, 2011

Tomorrow, doom!
But now, tea.
But wait! There came another knock-knock-knocking at my chamber door!

Another box from Combatzone was delivered! This contained:

More high-quality newsprint!

A Speeees Tanker, shown here with her bubblewrap shields online.

And some planets and asteroids, again protectively wrapped.

A little research shows the tanker pack is actually an add-on to the space station from my first post. The order numbers do not match, so I'm guessing my GoonSantas must have co-ordinated. Truly a mighty but dangerously explosive space station shall rise this Christmas.

Thanks Goons! That'll break up line of sight quite nicely across the tabletop.

• Locked thread