Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Maybe this guy that flies is just sort of passing through, you know?

I did this thing last year and both gave and received delight, but forgot about it until lightning round this year.

Gift Preferences: Fantasy/Steampunk wargame scenery, or a really cool board game. I play both Warmahordes and Frostgrave, so whatevs, you probably can't go wrong with a cool, unique piece of terrain or two. My board game collection is a little slim as I mostly TTG. Maybe a cool board game about like the Cold War and ideological struggles or something? I like The Star Wars, and play the heck out of X-Wing, so there's not much I don't already have, aside from maybe like neat third party swag like the BF in a box laser towers and asteroids. If you can find it second hand to come in under the exchange rate I'd love either the Force and Destiny or EotE RPG books for the SWRPG. Oh, I have a bit of an interest in maybe doing WWII soviet miniature stuff, but anything to start me off there in all but the most token of ways probably busts the budget.

This has been a little meandering because more than most years I just want to give and receive cheer. I'm sort of a compulsive completest so I am probably hard to shop for for TTG stuff anyway. Maybe surprise me. No manga/anime please and thanks.

General Location: I'm in Wisconsin.

I Solemnly Vow not to be a Grinch. I have been a Not Grinch in 2015, I can repeat my past performance.

Owlbear Camus fucked around with this message at 14:04 on Nov 20, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Cheer dispatched to my Santee, arriving, according to Amazon Dot Com, on Sunday. Sorry for the delay, it has been a busy bummer of a month.

I have not got any mammals to pose with it, so the pics wouldn't be that thirlling-- but my Santa got me the generous gift of the Star Wars Force and Destiny core book from Fantasy Flight. Looking forward to getting a group together and roleplaying thusly:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7nT0O5vrzwQ

The gift note alluded to how roleplaying, being a group activity, was like the act of physical love. Great thought, I enjoy both Star Wars, and sex-having.

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

My santee's gift was left near a door or porch, because Amazon Santa I guess couldn't get down the chimney.

I'm kind of hoping it goes over because their tastes weren't what I was expecting from a traditional games secret santa.

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Back at you. Hope you enjoy the album and the matcha!

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Leperflesh posted:

Will AnAnonymousIdiot's Santas take credit where due? I see Bruxism's confirmed his part of this pile, I just want to make sure all three Santas' stuff is in the mix. Post or gmail, either is fine.

As I indicated, I'm responsible for the tea and Glitch Mob album.

• Locked thread