Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Zark the Damned
Mar 9, 2013

Third time's the charm!

Gift Preferences: I'm mainly into wargames (mainly 40k, Kings of War and Frostgrave) and boardgames (collection at https://boardgamegeek.com/collection/user/ZarkTheDamned - should be mostly up to date). I'm quite interested in the 2016 MTG Commander decks though appreciate they're a bit pricey. While miniatures would be appreciated it may be a while before I get to them as I have a mountain of plastic and metal to get through, but supplies are always appreciated. Exception: If you have any RT-Era Space Marines or Imperial Robots I'm down with that! Exception 2: I'm also after the new Blood Bowl Orcs for a project, so those would be cool too.

Steam gifts are fine too, plus I'm getting into Gunpla again, and nerdy clothing and accessories are good too.

No Thanks: No Munchkin (including spinoffs), Talisman, Cards Against Humanity, Exploding Kittens or Zombie games. No new stuff from GW. Also no booze or sex toys. Other than that I'm pretty open!

Vow: I shan't grinch, on pain of being forced to play Rutibex's weird homebrew Talisman set for eternity.

Zark the Damned fucked around with this message at 12:16 on Nov 19, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zark the Damned
Mar 9, 2013

OK, gift has been purchased and should be getting sent out next week once I've found a box to ship it in :)

A note for my Santa, I am off work next week so don't worry too much if I don't post about receiving anything til the week after (if it's been sent out already anyway).

Zark the Damned
Mar 9, 2013

Cheer has been dispensed and should be with my santee within the next few days.

Zark the Damned
Mar 9, 2013

I'm glad they're appreciated and passed cat inspection!

Zark the Damned
Mar 9, 2013

Cheer has arrived! I'll get some pica taken this weekend, thank you Santa!

Zark the Damned
Mar 9, 2013

Zark the Damned posted:

Cheer has arrived! I'll get some pica taken this weekend, thank you Santa!

And here we go!

Some mysterious boxes! WHat wonders could they hold?

Turns out it's this lot- Bang! the Dice Game Walking Dead, Lords of Waterdeep, and a couple packs of deck protectors! Thank you very much Santa! I look forward to taking them down to the games club sometime.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zark the Damned
Mar 9, 2013

Glad to hear it, though sad to hear we need a de-grincher at all.

Thank you for running this shindig again Leperflesh!

• Locked thread