Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
claw game handjob
Mar 27, 2007

pinch pinch scrape pinch
ow ow fuck it's caught
i'm bleeding
JESUS TURN IT OFF
WHY ARE YOU STILL SMILING
So my santa asked what I owned/might be down to try, and this is probably a good way to sum it up:

I basically dropped out of buying anything big two when the New 52 happened, dipping back in briefly for a few issues of Howard the Duck before that got canceled due to Worlds Explode or whatever it was called. The question asked me what Vertigo/Wildstorm I had or wanted to try: I legitimately don't know anything from either company aside from hearing about Young Animal existing, and even then I'm just so sick of singles at this point that I'll probably hop on that train next year at the earliest. I tried DMZ and fell off of that/sold the trades because it wasn't going anywhere, same with Fables (although my sister has those now). My comic purchases in the past year have been 90% manga (Mobile Suit Gundam: The Origin is really good, and gorgeous to boot... also Sailor Moon) and the remaining 10% is Empowered, at a rate of one volume a year.

I will totally go into more detail if you want, but that seemed easier than trying to fit this into Elfstar's tiny rear end reply window.

oh! Also I have read Sandman and Transmet, those are also in my sister's collection now as opposed to mine. We live in the same city and loan poo poo back and forth. Never did Lucifer. Otherwise, anything you see here is what I kept after selling a lot of poo poo over the years when cash was tight. Presume these are, by and large, poo poo I feel I do not want to part with.

edit: Oh, someone reminded me Multiversity a) existed and b) was purchased by me. I totally forgot that loving series happened.

claw game handjob fucked around with this message at 00:49 on Nov 24, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

claw game handjob
Mar 27, 2007

pinch pinch scrape pinch
ow ow fuck it's caught
i'm bleeding
JESUS TURN IT OFF
My package may have just arrived? Got a text from the wife something from Amazon with my name on it is here and I haven't ordered anything since the crate of knives.

claw game handjob
Mar 27, 2007

pinch pinch scrape pinch
ow ow fuck it's caught
i'm bleeding
JESUS TURN IT OFF
My last job was very lovely and so bulk-buying utility knives that may have gone missing was a much better value.

My Santa spoiled me, hot drat, I've gotta give these a read! Probably gonna start with Lucifer since I've been hearing about it for, y'know, 20 years or so.

claw game handjob
Mar 27, 2007

pinch pinch scrape pinch
ow ow fuck it's caught
i'm bleeding
JESUS TURN IT OFF
Oh, I bought that tonight. I threw it in to get my Santa to out themselves. TRAP SPRUNG

claw game handjob
Mar 27, 2007

pinch pinch scrape pinch
ow ow fuck it's caught
i'm bleeding
JESUS TURN IT OFF

To be fair its the most Dio thing I can do shy of killing a dog or macking on his wife.

I'm digging this so far and I'm packing Gotham Academy for my breaks this week at work, so god willing the holiday lull will let me kick back with those.

claw game handjob
Mar 27, 2007

pinch pinch scrape pinch
ow ow fuck it's caught
i'm bleeding
JESUS TURN IT OFF
I sent his (and Amazon tells me they arrived), but I did also pack in a note with the shipment saying "I commissioned an extra thing for you and then the artist vanished, so you may get another package soon".

"Soon" has become 2017. loving Etsy.

claw game handjob
Mar 27, 2007

pinch pinch scrape pinch
ow ow fuck it's caught
i'm bleeding
JESUS TURN IT OFF
You did pretty well, man. I'm up to 4 out of 5 tomes of Lucifer now.

claw game handjob
Mar 27, 2007

pinch pinch scrape pinch
ow ow fuck it's caught
i'm bleeding
JESUS TURN IT OFF
I have finished the first and it did not grab me, but I still have vol2 to go through before I judge.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

claw game handjob
Mar 27, 2007

pinch pinch scrape pinch
ow ow fuck it's caught
i'm bleeding
JESUS TURN IT OFF
Oh god no. You definitely picked right if those were the two options.

• Locked thread