Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Welcome to the 2016 BSSSASSS!

We're going to be using Elfster this year as it's an easier way to keep track of everything, sign up using the invite link here

If you want any restrictions ie No international shipping, PM me or mention it in the thread.

Also it's hugely helpful if you use your username as well so people know you are. You can use it in lieu of your real name but bear in mind it's how it's going to be addressed, and you may not want to explain your weird name to your family.

I've set the end date for November 18th and will draw and assign names then, hopefully that works for everyone.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Just over a week to go but if nobody signs up in the next few days I may just close it early

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Either one or both (although half the fun is figuring out what people like on your own IMO)

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Madkal posted:

So is this happening? Should I write a post of the things I like?

I'm giving it to the end of the week for sign ups. As for wishlists that's up to you, I'd rather be totally surprised but it wouldn't hurt to mention a few likes

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Alright signups are closed and you'll get an email shortly with your Santee! Thanks for signing up all

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Personally, I see these as an opportunity to get something I wouldn't just get myself, so go weird.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

It won't let me without redoing the whole draw, but if anyone other latecomers show up it does allow for a second draw

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Roth posted:

I'm apparently the first victim

Thanks a lot for the gift, RetroFuturist!

As for my own gift I'll be sending out, I should be able to do that this weekend.

Amazon broke it into pieces so you should get one or two more FYI :sassargh:

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Yours was pretty easy since it looks like most of your tastes are similar to mine, so it was fun. Ho ho ho

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

I'll post the chain in the next day or two, so if you happened to forget to buy a gift now would be a good time to communicate with your santee

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

According to Elfster the only people not to send gifts yet are End Me Scoob and CapnAndy

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Oh. Well I wish you had noted it or said something to anyone. Sorry.

If the mods can fix it I'll get you an Av cert

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Ok well I am sorry but you were active in multiple other threads. Let me know your email and I'll send you a cert

On the plus side, that means everyone did their stuff, good work team.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Well God bless us, everyone

Thanks again all, and to all a goodnight

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Turns out Cap'n Andy is indeed a solid guy and good gift getter and now I feel doubly bad.

https://imgur.com/gallery/688KL

That hood ornament is dope in particular

• Locked thread