Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Yvonmukluk
Oct 10, 2012

Everything is Sinister

Where do we post our wishlists? Here in the thread? It seems like the elfster one is a bit finicky.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yvonmukluk
Oct 10, 2012

Everything is Sinister

I got a package from Amazon today, so I think my gift has arrived!

Holding off on opening it until Christmas like a good goon. Or at least not cracking it open until December.

Yvonmukluk
Oct 10, 2012

Everything is Sinister

END ME SCOOB posted:

My package may have just arrived? Got a text from the wife something from Amazon with my name on it is here and I haven't ordered anything since the crate of knives.

Crate of knives?

Yvonmukluk
Oct 10, 2012

Everything is Sinister

END ME SCOOB posted:

My last job was very lovely and so bulk-buying utility knives that may have gone missing was a much better value.

My Santa spoiled me, hot drat, I've gotta give these a read! Probably gonna start with Lucifer since I've been hearing about it for, y'know, 20 years or so.

Glad you like it all! But I, uh, didn't get you the Jojo one. I don't know where that came from. :iiam:

Yvonmukluk
Oct 10, 2012

Everything is Sinister

END ME SCOOB posted:

Oh, I bought that tonight. I threw it in to get my Santa to out themselves. TRAP SPRUNG

Dammit!

I nearly outed myself yesterday when you mentioned you'd got the package, but I was able to edit my post in time.

I very nearly wound up getting you a boxset of Scott Pilgrim because you didn't post a wishlist anywhere, but instead I cyberstalked searched your BSS post history which is why I asked you about what Vertigo stuff you didn't own but wanted. Soon as you mentioned that you had nothing from DC post New 52, Gotham Academy was a shoo-in.

Yvonmukluk
Oct 10, 2012

Everything is Sinister

So, I have finally opened my present, and it was awesome. Not only did my super-generous Santa Get me the first two volumes of Giant Days, I also got a copy of Daytripper, which I've never heard of before, but looks super interesting! Thanks Santa!

Merry Christmas BSS!

Yvonmukluk
Oct 10, 2012

Everything is Sinister

Madkal posted:

Let us (me) know what you think of Daytripper

:iia:

Trippy, but awesome.

Yvonmukluk
Oct 10, 2012

Everything is Sinister

Assuming I have the money to spare, I'll definitely be participating next year. Although I was kind of pulling my hair out for a bit trying to figure out what to get END ME SCOOB.

Yvonmukluk
Oct 10, 2012

Everything is Sinister

END ME SCOOB posted:

You did pretty well, man. I'm up to 4 out of 5 tomes of Lucifer now.

What's the verdict on Gotham Academy?

Yvonmukluk
Oct 10, 2012

Everything is Sinister

END ME SCOOB posted:

I have finished the first and it did not grab me, but I still have vol2 to go through before I judge.

:ohdear:

Maybe I should have gone with the big boxset of Scott Pilgrim instead.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yvonmukluk
Oct 10, 2012

Everything is Sinister

END ME SCOOB posted:

Oh god no. You definitely picked right if those were the two options.

That was my last resort choice if I couldn't come up with anything better.

• Locked thread