Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What does a DJT concession speech look like
No call, no speech, nothing for days
Birther conference - 3 lines worth of puppetmaster defense
Smith dinner - starts off normalish, turns into a hateful angry car crash
The pivot - a gracious, genuine attempt at reconciliation and healing
RaHoWa
View Results

• Locked thread
sout
Apr 24, 2014

Scrub-Niggurath posted:

"The aristocrats"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Varkk
Apr 17, 2004

"I have always been a supporter of Hilary Clinton. Her biggest supporter. I never ran against her or said anything which could be considered negative about her."

trash person
Apr 5, 2006

Baby Executive is pleased with your performance!

Varkk posted:

"I have always been a supporter of Hilary Clinton. Her biggest supporter. I never ran against her or said anything which could be considered negative about her."

"Such a lovely woman. Nobody respects Hilary Clinton more than I do."

Kobayashi
Aug 13, 2004

by Nyc_Tattoo
I hope for Bill Paxton from Event Horizon

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Ask me about Briar Rose and Chicken Chaser.
It occurred to me exactly what's going to happen. Trump will concede election night, then take it back some number of days later.

break-up breakdown
Mar 6, 2010

Contra Duck posted:

He'll concede on the Tuesday night but by Wednesday morning he'll be telling anyone who listens that he only lost because of voter fraud and how he's thinking of a court challenge.

Jeb! Repetition posted:

It occurred to me exactly what's going to happen. Trump will concede election night, then take it back some number of days later.

i keep thinking something like this is likely, then i imagine him actually in front of a crowd admitting he lost and its just completely out of character

i think he's going to walk out on stage, intending to concede, and then... not

Slamhound
Mar 27, 2010
Chants of "Lock Her Up" and "Trump That Bitch" thunder and echo through the venue as he mounts the stage, but quiet as he reaches the mic. Just as feedback threatens the absolute silence, he begins.

"When the last days were upon me, and the ugly trifles of existence began to drive me to madness like the small drops of water that torturers let fall ceaselessly upon one spot of their victim’s body, I loved the irradiate refuge of sleep."

Kellyanne shoots Ivanka a WTF look.

Telephones
Apr 28, 2013
"I never ran for president"

Baku
Aug 20, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

Scrub-Niggurath posted:

"The aristocrats"

I want this so loving bad

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

ivanka has lined the trump campaign room with wildfire

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade

That DICK! posted:

ivanka has lined the trump campaign room with wildfire

ReV VAdAUL
Oct 3, 2004

I'm WILD about
WILDMAN

Sheng-ji Yang posted:

hes going to walk out on stage, say the results were rigged, and call for revolution

Or, given the massive Hispanic turnout, a straight up pogrom.

FuturePastNow
May 19, 2014

I bet he calls for her to be killed and the Secret Service arrests him on live TV

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

#bastionboogerbrigade

Jeb! Repetition posted:

He wouldn't take it back, he'd just claim he never said he conceded.

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

#bastionboogerbrigade
Also here's my prediction I made over in the Trump thread:

frankenfreak posted:

He won't, though. He's gonna say he didn't lose, America lost by not voting him. Trump cannot fail, only be failed.

Trumps Baby Hands
Mar 27, 2016

Silent white light filled the world. And the righteous and unrighteous alike were consumed in that holy fire.
Don't stop belivin'

Hold onto that feelin'

Streetlights, people

Don't stop--

Smash cut to black. Everyone in the nation says, "Wait, what?" Looking around at each other in confusion. Start clicking their remotes, trying to unpause. Actually calling their freaking cable providers to check if the lines went down, because it cannot possibly end with a loving cut to black, after all these years, a weird, unexpected anti-climax

and then the credits start rolling, and we all realize: we've been owned

Count Freebasie
Jan 12, 2006

Essential Inks posted:

"Please, please leave the room if this will affect you."

I like the subtlety here. You didn't post the picture, and that makes this post all the better.

Who Is Paul Blart
Oct 22, 2010
I hope hillary put him and his supporters into loving camps

massive spider
Dec 6, 2006

no president, no president, YOU're the president.

tadashi
Feb 20, 2006

*Rips off mask to reveal he's actually Ron Paul.

Inferior Third Season
Jan 15, 2005

I always wondered during all of those hours in math class learning about empty sets when such knowledge could ever be used in real life. Years later, seeing this thread title, I finally found my answer...

The Larch
Jan 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

Essential Inks posted:

"Please, please leave the room if this will affect you."

Fritz Coldcockin
Nov 7, 2005
No speech, and immediate statements from the campaign (if it's even remotely close) will be along the lines of "Crooked Hillary stole the election, I will sue everyone until I win".

However, since Trump is a lazy gently caress and won't actually do this, it'll be at least a week before we hear from him again, and his people will release a statement saying in effect "can't fight the Man, Crooked stole it, I totally coulda won if the media hadn't sandbagged me".

Teikanmi
Dec 16, 2006

by R. Guyovich
"We had a tremendous, tremendous campaign. Really just tremendous. Some of the people here... just tremendous. They say to me 'Donald, don't give up!'"

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

tadashi posted:

*Rips off mask to reveal he's actually Andy Kaufmann.

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

Oh no oh god it's all true!

tadashi posted:

*Rips off mask to reveal he's actually Herman Cain.

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

tadashi posted:

*Rips off wig to reveal he's actually Ron Paul.

PST
Jul 5, 2012

If only Milliband had eaten a vegan sausage roll instead of a bacon sandwich, we wouldn't be in this mess.
"No President. No President. You're the President."

massive spider
Dec 6, 2006

PST posted:

"No President. No President. You're the President."

bruvs I just did that one.

anyway seriously I think he's gonna surprise everyone by how outwardly well he takes it because in his head none of this, the people he represents, or the issues he's been screaming about for the last 15 months actually matter anyway.

he'll give a speech that sounds sorta like america owes him a big favour for conceding and graciously "allowing" the first female president happen.

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

#bastionboogerbrigade
:pray:

jBrereton
May 30, 2013
Grimey Drawer
im permabanned poster wetbackstomper58. i first started reading USA Today when i was about 12. by 14 i got really obsessed with the concept of "anti-globalism" and tried to channel it constantly, until my speech process got really bizarre and i would repeat things like "were gonna build a wall" and "i love china. i love em but theyre killing us" in my head for hours, and i would get really nonchalant, start grabbing women right in the pussy etc, basically primadonna narcissism. im now on huffpo's poo poo list. i always wondered what the kind of "blustering" style of american politics was all about; i think it's the business world leaking into the presidential sphere, what austrian theory considered to be the cause of popular and populist politics. i would advise all people who "get" me to apply to Trump University because that likely means you have a predisposition to success. peace.

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

Standing on the edge of the crater
Like the prophets once said
and the ashes are all cold now
No more bullets and the embers are dead
Whispers in the air tell the tales
Of the brothers gone
Desolation, devastation
What a mess we made, when it all went wrong

Watching from the edge of the circus
For the games to begin
Gladiators draw their swords
form their ranks for Armageddon

I'm nuclear
I'm wild
I'm breaking up inside
A heart of broken glass
Defiled
Deep inside
The abandoned child

Standing on the edge of the underworld
Looking at the abyss
and I'm hoping for some miracle
To breakout, to escape from all this
Whispers in the air tell the tales
of a life that's gone
Desolation, devastation
What a mess we made, when it all went wrong

I'm nuclear
I'm wild
I'm breaking up inside
A heart of broken glass
Defiled
Deep inside
The abandoned child

I'm nuclear
I'm wild
I'm breaking up inside
A heart of broken glass
Defiled
Deep inside
The abandoned child

massive spider
Dec 6, 2006

i really hope he just casually strolls out and just goes 'gg hillary' then moves straight back to his 08' position of how much he respects the clintons and what a terrific president she will be - just to to watch the realisation among his people that all the revolutionary anti-establishment stuff was an angle and he was never going to fight for these morons, ever.

awesmoe
Nov 30, 2005

Pillbug
I desperately hope he thinks he's going to win

awesmoe
Nov 30, 2005

Pillbug
https://twitter.com/sahilkapur/status/796064758512361472
m bison yes.gif

BoredDG
Aug 10, 2013

Did you know that his RNC acceptance speech was the longest one in the last 40 years? I think that's what he'll do with his concession speech. He'll be up there for four hours, raving and sniffing all over the place.

Karl Barks
Jan 21, 1981

Good morning. In less than an hour, aircraft from here will join others from around the world. And you will be launching the largest aerial battle in this history of mankind.

Mankind -- that word should have new meaning for all of us today.

We can't be consumed by our petty differences anymore.

We will be united in our common interests.

Perhaps its fate that today is the 4th of July, and you will once again be fighting for our freedom, not from tyranny, oppression, or persecution -- but from annihilation.

We're fighting for our right to live, to exist.

And should we win the day, the 4th of July will no longer be known as an American holiday, but as the day when the world declared in one voice:

We will not go quietly into the night!

We will not vanish without a fight!

We're going to live on!

We're going to survive!

Today, we celebrate our Independence Day!

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

Donald's "concession speech" is gonna be the biggest television event this side of the Super Bowl

Nebakenezzer
Sep 13, 2005

The Mote in God's Eye

Blame List:

• The system
  • Republican Party
  • Non-white people
  • Media
  • Women
  • n, where n is not Donald Trump

For all these reasons, I do not concede

Bonus points if he literally uses the words "stabbed in the back"