Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ace of Baes
Jul 7, 1977
What are your election day/night plans? I'm gonna go GOTV all day then get wasted with other volunteers and watch Hillary Clinton destroy Donald Trump.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cuntman.net
Mar 1, 2013

im going to stand on the roof and flap my arms until i fly into space

Technogeek
Sep 9, 2002

by FactsAreUseless
vote, do miscellaneous poo poo i need to, then head to a bar and watch the magic happen

i shall conclude the evening by finding salty trump supporters on social media and quoting them for purposes of mockery

QuarkJets
Sep 8, 2008

your mother and i were going to have a nice bath together with some glasses of pinot grigio and then gently caress each other silly

Man Musk
Jan 13, 2010

I'm going to da park to look at the ducks

TheGreatGnocchi
Jun 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Go to class all day, then rush home to hopefully catch the first states being called. Stupid Pacific Time :argh:

Edit: Then once Hillary gets 270 EV's I will be enjoying the ensuing Republican meltdown much like I did in 2008 and 2012.

TheGreatGnocchi has issued a correction as of 07:21 on Nov 7, 2016

Polygynous
Dec 13, 2006
welp
dentist appointment

also voting

depending on how I feel about humanity, finding out if there's any last minute volunteering I can do

assuming the race war hasn't started

Commie NedFlanders
Mar 8, 2014

i'm thinking about donating plasma

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO

Commie NedFlanders posted:

i'm thinking about donating plasma

This but Unironically

also gonna skip election night coverage to get a good night rest and wake up early for Morning Joe Scarred butt post Hillary win MELTDOWN

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Ace of Baes posted:

What are your election day/night plans? I'm gonna go GOTV all day then get wasted with other volunteers and watch Hillary Clinton destroy Donald Trump.

mannerup
Jan 11, 2004

♬ I Know You're Dying Trying To Figure Me Out♬

♬My Name's On The Tip Of Your Tongue Keep Running Your Mouth♬

♬You Want The Recipe But Can't Handle My Sound My Sound My Sound♬

♬No Matter What You Do Im Gonna Get It Without Ya♬

♬ I Know You Ain't Used To A Female Alpha♬
MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO

Live the Dream

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

MariusLecter posted:

Live the Dream

what's the deal with your avatar?

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO

Lastgirl posted:

what's the deal with your avatar?

I have no loving idea

Asked logik for my Nasty tag back in the Nasty/Bad thread and if he can do anything about that other stuff

DEEP STATE PLOT
Aug 13, 2008

Yes...Ha ha ha...YES!

get wasted on cider, watch fox news, read cspam and bill mitchell's twitter

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

MariusLecter posted:

I have no loving idea

Asked logik for my Nasty tag back in the Nasty/Bad thread and if he can do anything about that other stuff

I'll talk to him tomorrow asap but I will go ahead and file a request for the tag, can't do much about your avatar I don't think.

I'll check in with ZDR too (if he's not busy) :shobon:

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO

Lastgirl posted:

I'll talk to him tomorrow asap but I will go ahead and file a request for the tag, can't do much about your avatar I don't think.

I'll check in with ZDR too (if he's not busy) :shobon:

Thank you :h:

KIND OF A KIM DEAL
Oct 28, 2016

by zen death robot
Go out to dinner after work and be in bed by 10:30pm.

What? Are you worried about something? Chill...

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

im in asia and im trying to figure out if i try and pull an all nighter or try and go to sleep early enough to get results live.

im leaning towards a sangsom and red bull fueled all nighter

The Puppet Master
Apr 9, 2005

Would you fuck me? I'd fuck me. I'd fuck me hard.

im on euro time so i am hoping this thing wraps out sooner than later so i can enjoy the bounty of the salt mines.

i also promised to janitor my gf's macbook

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
sleeping, because of euro time

upon waking up i'll check out the aftermath

Josef K. Sourdust
Jul 16, 2014

"To be quite frank, Platinum sucks at making games. Vanquish was terrible and Metal Gear Rising: Revengance was so boring it put me to sleep."

Here in England the first results come it at 11pm and end around 6am. There is live radio coverage on BBC Radio 4 so might listen to that in bed. But I won't stay up past 3am.

StrangeAeon
Jul 11, 2011

Got called up by the local Dem party to go walk a beat on Tuesday, so I guess I'm grabbing my pokemon and doing that.

After that, probably drink heavily.

Karl Barks
Jan 21, 1981

Tomato Burger
Jun 18, 2007
The secret is granola.
Get banned, probably.

Segata Sanshiro
Sep 10, 2011

we can live for nothing
baby i don't care

lose me like the ocean
feel the motion

:coolfish:

gonna treat it like the purge, just go straight home from work, lock the doors, close the blinds, grab the remote and some booze and watch the whole mess unfold

TheBuilder
Jul 11, 2001
Drinking, posting on here as I have since the beginning

weekly font
Dec 1, 2004

Everytime I try to fly I fall
Without my wings
I feel so small
Guess I need you baby...

I recently received a giant bottle of champagne as a congrats and I've been saving it for Abuela.

e: appreciate the congrats

Mr.Unique-Name
Jul 5, 2002

lots and lots of cannabis

Okuteru
Nov 10, 2007

Choose this life you're on your own
Wake up, job hunt/Register for Prerequisite Classes for my masters at the local community college, vote, go to work, get home around the time the eastern states start getting called, drink myself into a stupor.

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

Ace of Baes posted:

Getting ready for

one way or the other

Bear Retrieval Unit
Nov 5, 2009

Mudslide Experiment
Getting wrecked. Then if Trump wins killing myself.

Despera
Jun 6, 2011
Draw a hot bath, ad some salts, pretend it's republican tears.

The Pussy Boss
Nov 2, 2004

Work, then GOTV til the polls close (although sooo many ppl have already voted in Colorado that it might be diminishing returns at this point), then watch the end of Donald Trumps's political career at the local Dem office. And, of course,

Mr.Unique-Name posted:

lots and lots of cannabis

Harald
Jul 10, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
my BAC is going to be higher than Gary Johnson's popular vote

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde
i will be the liquor

e:

DMCrimson
Jan 2, 2005

Nap Ghost
Put on the news, chug wine, and refresh PredictIt nervously

plasticowlmachine
Oct 12, 2012

by exmarx

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

i will be the liquor

e:

Ausmund
Jan 24, 2007

THUNDERDOME LOSER
Anything worthwhile to watch coverage? I think the last three elections I always watched Jon Stewart's live daily show. Guess I'll just stream CNN live or something.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

redsniper
Feb 15, 2012
Watching the apocalyptic anime film End of Evangelion to welcome the next and last President of the United States: Donald J. Trump.
:cry::cry::cry:

• Locked thread