Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

marshmallow creep
Dec 10, 2008

I've been sitting here for 5 mins trying to think of a joke to make but I just realised the animators of Mass Effect already did it for me

Drifter posted:

I would share more sympathy if they hadn't sold me their lovely game.

Did you, Drifter, of all people, actually buy this game? I am the OP of this thread and I didn't do that!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

marshmallow creep
Dec 10, 2008

I've been sitting here for 5 mins trying to think of a joke to make but I just realised the animators of Mass Effect already did it for me

Yeah I think I lost Mordin my first time during hold the line because I sent Grunt to guard the crew and took Garrus and Zaeed to the final fight. Maybe that wasn't my first time, but getting rid of the tanks means the squishes are more likely to die in that segment.

marshmallow creep
Dec 10, 2008

Honestly I was expecting bad choices to result more in the deaths of people you didn't pick. Like you pick Zaeed for the fire team and everyone on the fire team dies but him. Also when I was picking for vents the first time I was expecting something like "who you pick determines how long you have to wait for the door to open; survive this horde mode fight until the door opens."

marshmallow creep
Dec 10, 2008

hobbesmaster posted:

This was amazing and hilarious.

So I assume we'll never see anything like it again.

Hell, it's a perfect example of what people have been talking about wrt content players missed, because when I first played Origins and joined discussion about it, I was like, "gently caress is this prison break poo poo" because I beat that ambush instead of losing like I was supposed to.

marshmallow creep
Dec 10, 2008

Maybe 40 Zimbabwe dollars.

marshmallow creep
Dec 10, 2008

fruit on the bottom posted:

Probably should have checked it out before I bought it, but if I was able to run Andromeda, I should be able to run Witcher 3 right?

Everyone looked like a clay potato when I tried the Andromeda trial on my computer and I can run Witcher 3 with several settings on high if I keep the resolution at 750.

marshmallow creep
Dec 10, 2008

Eat dirt and die?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

marshmallow creep
Dec 10, 2008

kilus aof posted:

This is the face model for Sara Ryder:

https://www.instagram.com/jaydekat/?hl=en

I don't think there way any attempt to do anything other than to make video game equivalent of a CW cast. They just sucked at making faces.

Posting so you can use my avatar as quick comparison.