Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Skellybones
May 31, 2011

Fun Shoe
Okay so we're going to get boning down with:

- The wacky and fun PeeBee blue space waifu
- Your bisexual second in command, very unprofessional
- Let's say, your science or medical officer
- Someone from an as-yet unseen species which has hot waifus
- A Turian or other less-humanlike species
- An AI in a sexy waifu body
- A DLC-added alien character who is weird and gross, like Zaeed

These are my predictions.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Skellybones
May 31, 2011

Fun Shoe
So is there a mass relay system already in place in the Andromeda galaxy or will it take several years between missions to get from place to place?

Skellybones
May 31, 2011

Fun Shoe

Admiral Ray posted:

Never felt that Shepard's build was unrealistic. Except femshep. Her arms were twigs which didn't quite make sense to me given her status as literally the best special forces soldier pull-up champion in the galaxy.

:colbert:

Skellybones
May 31, 2011

Fun Shoe

Captain Oblivious posted:

That's not the crux of the decision.

Sloane is a mob kingpin and someone who knowingly and deliberately pushes highly addictive drugs to create addicts, she is complicit in murders on a regular basis. The real argument for saving her is "the devil you know" basically. She's a horrible fucker, but Reyes shows every sign of being better at the crime syndicate thing than her even if he is less of a giant rear end in a top hat. That potentially makes him dangerous in the long term.

I still sided with Reyes but I can see the argument for Sloane in that sense.

Maybe killing both of them would be the best option.

Skellybones
May 31, 2011

Fun Shoe

Dr. Abysmal posted:

There wasn't any animation for the sex scene between male Shepard and Kaidan in Mass Effect 1. Male Shepard would transform into the default female Shepard for that cutscene.

Just like the dinosaurs in Jurassic Park!