Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Transmogrifier
Dec 10, 2004

Systems at max!

Lipstick Apathy

Number Ten Cocks posted:

Probably? You raid this rich guy's vault and in addition to Michelangelo's David, part of the Statue of Liberty, and futuristic Famous Space Art, there's a statute of a DA Ogre or something like that.

There's that, and in DAI there's a mounted Krogan head in a trophy room in the mission Wicked Eyes and Wicked Hearts.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Transmogrifier
Dec 10, 2004

Systems at max!

Lipstick Apathy

LITERALLY MY FETISH posted:

Nods to other games don't really mean they're canonically in the same universe. Devs do that poo poo all the time.

I wasn't suggesting anything, just sharing some trivia. :)

Transmogrifier
Dec 10, 2004

Systems at max!

Lipstick Apathy
Going back to the discussion a few pages back about the music, I wouldn't mind seeing Trevor Morris return. He did the soundtrack for DAI, and the music for the Trespasser DLC is especially good.

Transmogrifier
Dec 10, 2004

Systems at max!

Lipstick Apathy
:v: So I appear to be in a locked in romance with both Peebee and Jaal, which is but one of the many bugs I have recorded and forwarded to Bioware. Here's a glimpse of my two-for-one love.

Here's a short clip of the scene (no real spoilers): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I5Z3rOAgDc8

Transmogrifier fucked around with this message at 02:33 on Mar 31, 2017