Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
http://www.psp-tv.com/r/NiteCrew
This poll is closed.
500562 49.92%
139 0.01%
153 0.02%
500888 49.95%
940 0.09%
Total: 1002682 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
KEEP TRACK OF THE INSANITY AT https://whatthefuckjusthappenedtoday.com/

<--- logikv9 getting owned on election night lmebo

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST):ocelot::grin:
:cawg: :cawg: :cawg: :laugh: :cawg:

Lastgirl's foreword, Baloogan Approved:

This thread is run by C-SPAM's Nite Crew. Obviously... It just fell into our laps :shrug:

Nite Crew has a radio station so you can check out movies/music while you chillpost in this thread: http://www.psp-tv.com/r/NiteCrew

It is not a general chat thread, we already have a chat thread here!

Even you Daycrew milk drinkers are welcome to post in here, we welcome your news and relevant links to balance us out :h: (Just don't spill your sippy cup o milk around too much or arzy bigly)

rules r dum

were drunk why should we care as long as u arent being a passive aggressive dick'ead harshing our buzz :chloe: bing bong bing SO simple!!!!

Rule uhh 69: Appasrnetly were a circlejerk??!!1 idk but okay you can post in here its cool with us if you are cool :shobon:

Be cool man. Just.. be casual. :beerpal: We talk about all kinds of things. World events, Domestic news, Trump etc. we dont give a gently caress if you go off topic since most people are pretty good at coming back on topic and content swapping. It's a pretty fkn sweet gig atm fam~

just leave the d&d at the door. effort-posting is kind of frowned on cos our vision is blurrd so just like keep it to 2 paragraphs if u really have to get something off ur chest that u cant share with ur therapist or w/e thansk in advance :h:

ur misguided and unharnessed rage is well documented with other pendants and we salute ur collective effort to rail against the machine until ur fingers are nothing but bloody nubs on your keyboard and saves the world with ur deep insight but uhh

sir this is a mcdonalds drive thru window

Rule 88: dont start poo poo, wont be no poo poo. dont whine, please, our hangovers can only take so much pedantry. No Gamergate. No Race baiting, sexism etc. Flame wars go to D&D or other threads lmbo, exercise common sense so good fukcin luck!! [these are probation worthy]

[summary probations for no reason other than being wasted is in the realm of possibility, you have been warned~:twisted:]

Rule 420. I Used To Think Nite Crew Was OK Until I Found Out That They Smoked Weed :q:

What is Nite Crew?

It's a state of mind.

Nite Crew's formative days comes from the primordial ooze of Pre-Election Nights of August 2016 where there was a long dry spell of scandals and contention between Trump and Clinton's campaign. People pretty much got bored and started just posting dumb casual off topic poo poo to kill time in C-SPAM's old Trump thread, the biggest trainwreck of a thread this forum's ever had and ever will with over 14k combined pages. It's insane now to think that people demanded to take it seriously, as we should take a cheeto nazi seriously either~ :jerkbag:

Once the news broke about Trump Doctor's fake note citing that Donald Trump was a greek god, the reincarnation of Adonis himself, People happened to dig into Trump Doctor's google+ account to find only 3 pictures of a sex cake celebrating Harold Bornstein's 69th birthday. And the rest as we know it, is history.

Such absurd events collectivized the idea that nothing matters so :justpost:

Not a Step posted:

Nite crew culture is pretty terrible and will inevitably metastasize into the cancer that kills this subforum. The one downside to the HillShill Toxx Amnesty is that it didn't permanently remove them.

http://i.imgur.com/n3UZfz4.mp4

It's true. We're so terrible that we help lead the charge for RAINN, now at 35k raised!

>>>Please consider donating if you have time and the change. Even a dollar makes a difference!<<<

The donation drive originated from Nite Crew drunkposting one night over an outrage over Trump's infamous pussygate lead by ColonelCorazon's effort and Lemming's OP to coordinate this in the old Trum megathread. :h:~

No idea where HillShill comes from though, which is part of the charm. :allears:

We embrace that all good things come to an end, and our posting is but a mandala for death is certain~ Namaste.

our "culture" just consists of getting drunk and chillposting, gifposting, linkposting so take it as you will. its not for everyone which is fine, we really dont care. There is a subforum and a giant forum for you out there in the whole world wide web~ wowzers

logikv9 fucked around with this message at 07:08 on Feb 4, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
Nite crew culture is pretty terrible and will inevitably metastasize into the cancer that kills this subforum. The one downside to the HillShill Toxx Amnesty is that it didn't permanently remove them.

Somebody fucked around with this message at 05:01 on Nov 16, 2016

jarofpiss
May 16, 2009

happy voting everyone
http://www.cnn.com/2016/11/07/politics/can-you-bring-your-gun-to-vote/

MaxNV
Jan 3, 2011

Ground floor. :abuela:

Heavy Sigh
Nov 13, 2011

They've planted corn everywhere.

Soiled Meat
Don't gently caress this up America.

Tatsuta Age
Apr 21, 2005

so good at being in trouble

gonna take a super long lunch today as a reward for voting for hillary 2 weeks ago

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

crabcakes66
May 24, 2012

by exmarx
This is going to be good.

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

hello friends

let's rock

weekly font
Dec 1, 2004

Everytime I try to fly I fall
Without my wings
I feel so small
Guess I need you baby...

So begins the death march

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

FIRST PAGE

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
oh yeah, boosted can post here if he wants.

Takoluka
Jun 26, 2009

Don't look at me!

Ground floor. Make sure to study your down ballot options!

jarofpiss
May 16, 2009

if you live in houston make sure to vote against that school funding thing

publishko
Feb 16, 2014
it's like christmas except there's a small possibility that instead of getting presents you get shot in the face

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo
DRINKING MILK AHHHHHHHHHH HAIL ABUELA

TwinsensRevenge
Aug 13, 2013

lets run this poo poo into the ground, america

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler

publishko posted:

it's like christmas except there's a small possibility that instead of getting presents you get shot in the face

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qLQOcsoDGwA

A Winner is Jew
Feb 14, 2008

by exmarx
ground floor in what i hope are many long and distinguished drinking careers

jarofpiss
May 16, 2009

zen death robot posted:

Clinton wins Dixevile Notch

really thought romney had it tbqh

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Nightcrew died the day before the election

jarofpiss
May 16, 2009

A Winner is Jew posted:

ground floor in what i hope are many long and distinguished drinking careers

i'm expecting a pretty solid alcohol poisoning body count in this subforum over the next 24 hours. probably should have a thread for people to check in for safety

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

zen death robot posted:

Clinton wins Dixevile Notch

PUT IT ON THE BOARD

https://twitter.com/daveweigel/status/795856040466255872

Bunleigh
Jun 6, 2005

by exmarx
Dicksville

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
HEEEERRRRREEEE WWWWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

TotalHell
Feb 22, 2005

Roman Reigns fights CM Punk in fantasy warld. Lotsa violins, so littl kids cant red it.

Dickville Crotch

There idid it

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

logikv9 posted:

oh yeah, boosted can post here if he wants.

yuge if true

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo
Come Boosted, come and be hatless with us :getin:

thethreeman
May 10, 2008
Fallen Rib
https://twitter.com/DecisionDeskHQ/status/795857518245380097

oh shi

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

Let's rock

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

https://twitter.com/DecisionDeskHQ/status/795859358483681280

Dick Milhous Rock!
Aug 9, 1974

:nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon:

:nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon:
This thread speaks to me

CoffeeAvenger
Nov 3, 2016
No alcohol for me this election, all I'll be drinking tonight are glorious salty racist tears! :munch:

KIM JONG TRILL
Nov 29, 2006

GIN AND JUCHE
I hope Obama pulls off the victory

Panic! at Nabisco
Jun 6, 2007

it seemed like a good idea at the time
I am here in support of my abuelita :abuela:

Sticky Nate
Jan 9, 2012

Gonna sit in my underwear and drink a bottle of Fireball as I refresh twitter every nine seconds. #ImWithHer

ArgumentatumE.C.T.
Nov 5, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Sticky Nate posted:

Gonna sit in my underwear and drink a bottle of Fireball as I refresh twitter every nine seconds. #ImWithHer

You know they sell that stuff in a winebox-type setup now.

Cronodoculous
Jun 29, 2006

You light up my life

I have to go hand out ballots until 7 pm, in just 5 hours, but I can't sleep, because it's almost over.

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

Ground floor

Pomplamoose
Jun 28, 2008

ArgumentatumE.C.T. posted:

You know they sell that stuff in a winebox-type setup now.

FireBox is the way to go.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bird cooch
Jan 19, 2007
I have now voted for Hillary Clinton twice.

Edit:balls a horrible snipe

• Locked thread