Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
http://www.psp-tv.com/r/NiteCrew
This poll is closed.
500562 49.92%
139 0.01%
153 0.02%
500888 49.95%
940 0.09%
Total: 1002682 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Unperson_47
Oct 14, 2007

Quorum posted:

One day the letters from home will just stop coming. The satellites will keep flinging their messages into the darkness, not knowing that they will never be read, because nothing matters.

reminds me of a documentary i watched about sperm whales. one was born with a defective chamber in its head that influences the sounds it makes during echolocation or something to that effect. anyway the point is that other sperm whales - even ones of its own pod - couldn't communicate/recognize him.

he was doomed to be alone, forever calling out to his kin that would never answer him.

:smith:

edit: and that sperm whale's name was... Ed Balls

Unperson_47 fucked around with this message at 19:42 on Feb 15, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sandoz
Jan 29, 2009

i put RoTel in my turkey tacos

thanks for reading

Rocks
Dec 30, 2011

https://twitter.com/BraddJaffy/status/831934453413007361

lmao trump has no idea what 2 state vs 1 state is, nothing matters

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

Yinlock posted:

oh no republicans won't do poo poo, but that goes both ways if trump gets in deep enough

he'll be carted off to jail while the republicans wash their hands of him as quickly as humanly possible

I want to see Paul Ryan's smug grin as president pence outlaws gays

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

pathetic little tramp posted:

https://twitter.com/Nate_Cohn/status/831924848490401794

This is actually pretty lol to think about. If one party can control the house and win 66 seats in the Senate, they can install their own president from literally anyone in the country whenever they like.

except for vp, whose succession isdelineated constitutionally, order of succession is defined legislatively

if they wanted to they could advance a bill making it so congress directly appoints the potus bysimple majority vote if there is no vpotus able to succeed to the presiddncy

or anything elsethey like

The Brown Menace
Dec 24, 2010

Now comes in all colors.

skaboomizzy posted:

The next six months will be critical for Trump's administration

lol 6 months from now the entire US will be glowing red hot, pulsating and shooting steam everywhere like an overheating engine in a cartoon

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

https://twitter.com/ColBannister/status/831856406882037760

OBAMA SHADOW GOVERNMENT

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Quorum posted:

One day the letters from home will just stop coming. The satellites will keep flinging their messages into the darkness, not knowing that they will never be read, because everything matters

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

Dante80 posted:

Let me get this straight. What Israel is saying about the Palestinian problem right now is that Israel should continue reigning on the parts of Palestine they have conquered...forever?

So, what are the Palestinians to do? Join Israel as second rate citizens?

I don't get it.

The option is full citizenship (which would make Israel majority non-Jewish, which is a nonstarter) or apartheid.

Guess which one Israel will pick?

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ooPBXfnIpYI

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

The Brown Menace posted:

lol 6 months from now the entire US will be glowing red hot, pulsating and shooting piss everywhere like an overheating engine in a cartoon

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

i think sessions is about to announce something very big *pic of sessions looking dumb + fat* what a hero

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

gently caress You And Diebold posted:

who is the kid in the black beanie in the back

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wDYNVH0U3cs

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Unperson_47 posted:

reminds me of a documentary i watched about sperm whales. one was born with a defective chamber in its head that influences the sounds it makes during echolocation or something to that effect. anyway the point is that other sperm whales - even ones of its own pod - couldn't communicate/recognize him.

he was doomed to be alone, forever calling out to his kin that would never answer him.

:smith:

Goonwhale

:same:

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO

Jeff Sessions pulls of Mission Impossible face mask, it's Obama, "I am the law."

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Sir Tonk posted:

What Trump Is Doing Is Not O.K.

Guys, Tom Friedman is not happy about Trump. poo poo just got serious.

Sounds like the next few days....

are going to be critical

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

I just woke up anything new?

jarofpiss
May 16, 2009

the best one is the "get a rope" one where they lynch cookie for bring nyc picante

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.
Basically fill streets at all times in all ways because fear of the public taking power from them, perhaps permanently, is the only thing these cowards fear and not judges' rulings

In that I think we can both agree

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

so mad about a black president that they're still fighting with him lmao

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO

Uncle Wemus posted:

I just woke up anything new?

got a pretty bad gash on my thumb cause I had it on the under side of a knife when pulling it out of its plastic sheath , its okay now though, relatively

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

fits my needs posted:

I want to see Paul Ryan's smug grin as president pence outlaws gays

i want to see paul ryan's smug grin as he's lowered into a trash compactor

Quorum
Sep 24, 2014

REMIND ME AGAIN HOW THE LITTLE HORSE-SHAPED ONES MOVE?
Pretty impressive of Obama to actually be more in control than when he was president, and all while snorkeling on a tropical island

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO

Citizen Tayne posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oxclr8mD7lE

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Just wanted an excuse to link this because it's still on the internet

http://thomasfriedmanopedgenerator.com/about.php

alnilam
Nov 10, 2009

MariusLecter posted:

Jeff Sessions pulls of Mission Impossible face mask, it's Obama, "I am the law."

Sessions, how long is the deadline for them to provide information?

"Two weeks"

And what if the deadline is missed?

"Uh... Two weeks."

Excuse me?

"Two..... weeks......"

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Squizzle posted:

except for vp, whose succession isdelineated constitutionally, order of succession is defined legislatively

if they wanted to they could advance a bill making it so congress directly appoints the potus bysimple majority vote if there is no vpotus able to succeed to the presiddncy

or anything elsethey like

if you can piss six feet straight up and not get wet,

feetnotes
Jan 29, 2008

God drat we just had the most substantial demonstration of institutional resistance to Himself yet within the past 24 hours, and you all still are just crying into your chili mac about how nothing will ever matter

I've arzied pretty hard in the past but I'm still not ready to just lay down and die.

Where's your FIGHTING SPIRIT

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat
Bill Mitchell has been desperately trying to re-capture lightning in a bottle since his improbable cobbing of the nation yet doesn't realize that magic isn't coming back. He's Sisqo and "the ground game is in our hearts" is his Thong Song.

The Brown Menace
Dec 24, 2010

Now comes in all colors.

Citizen Tayne posted:

the fact that obama finished 2 terms without getting impeached or whatever probably gets to them real bad

WarMECH
Dec 23, 2004
so guess our idiot president isn't going on any more thank you tours

seems to be spending all week loving things up in dc and then sleeping every weekend in florida

lazy old bitch

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

feetnotes posted:

God drat we just had the most substantial demonstration of institutional resistance to Himself yet within the past 24 hours, and you all still are just crying into your chili mac about how nothing will ever matter

I've arzied pretty hard in the past but I'm still not ready to just lay down and die.

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Citizen Tayne posted:

they're fighting with a man who's halfway across the world waterskiing like a total goober

and losing

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

Yinlock posted:

i want to see paul ryan's smug grin as he's lowered into a trash compactor

I am interested in your fan fiction

Prettz
Sep 3, 2002

How did he ALREADY FORGET about the sactions? You know, the ones that have crippled Russia's economy? The ones he was installed in order to get rid of?

Former Everything
Nov 28, 2007

Is this right?

I browsed over to facebook to see what kind of insanity there was to see and there's a guy posting about Obama and his 30,000 member anti-trump army

http://www.blacklistednews.com/Sabo.../38/38/Y/M.html

lols, remember when those idiots said that we needed to reach out with a stronger platform and tell these people how dems would benefit them

lol just loving lol you morons

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

feetnotes posted:

gently caress yes this is what i'm talking about

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
Its Obama's fault trump is a confused incompetent retard.

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
one brick velveeta
one can rotel with chilis
one package good chorizo
two cups gorilla cum

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO

mormonpartyboat posted:

if you can piss six feet straight up and not get wet,

*pisses golden stream of piss in an arc six and a half feet up that fall gracefully down he own mouth, not a drop falling on or beyond thirsting lips*

• Locked thread