Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
http://www.psp-tv.com/r/NiteCrew
This poll is closed.
500562 49.92%
139 0.01%
153 0.02%
500888 49.95%
940 0.09%
Total: 1002682 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
breaklaw
May 12, 2008
I'm voting for Hillary today. :colbert:

if you vote early then all the countdown clocks everywhere lose all meaning. Those loving countdown clocks are everywhere don't you people see them

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

breaklaw
May 12, 2008
I really need to go to sleep but I'm watching Hillary get off of her airplane. I wonder if the candidate will get any sleep before tonight.

breaklaw
May 12, 2008

Yinlock posted:

i'm glad we start things off right, with breaklaw thinking he can post without being reminded he is a rape apologist, by me.

Yinlock, my number one fan. It wouldn't be the same without you :love:

breaklaw
May 12, 2008

Tesseraction posted:

Greetings all on the day of the fire.

Fare well to you all - for today we shall all perish or see those we knew perish instead.

I hope breaklaw tastes a perma.

I'm gone today unless Hillary pulls off an upset in Ohio, but gently caress you either way.

breaklaw
May 12, 2008
+1 For Hillary in a swing state and didn't even wait in line for 1 minute. Walked straight up to the table and signed in then on to the booth :smuggo:

breaklaw
May 12, 2008

redneck nazgul posted:

glad to see that you didnt even have the balls to support your rapist candidate, rapist supporter

Sorry ma'am you must have me mixed up with someone else :shrug:

breaklaw
May 12, 2008

So now George P is the last Bush left. Will he sell out his family to help his political career or will he keep it real and say gently caress Trump like a good son\nephew??

breaklaw
May 12, 2008

triple sulk posted:

man, nothing's gonna beat obama's 2008 victory crowd in chicago is it

Tens of thousands of people, Jesse Jackson in the back in tears.

Hillary has the glass ceiling thing though so that might be cool.

breaklaw
May 12, 2008

Higgy posted:

Indiana and Kentucky (parts of).

Politico has a great map on poll closing times but I'm phone postin and can't pull it up atm sorry fam

There is a good one in the OP.

breaklaw
May 12, 2008

ArgumentatumE.C.T. posted:

I wonder if people in 1980 expected a woman president to happen before a black president.

I feel like Hillary is "on time" as in that we've already passed the point where a woman president is totally plausible, fittingly because of the experience we have of women like Hillary Clinton and very much because of Hillary herself. It seemed like Obama was "early". Like he came out of nowhere and if he hadn't been as talented as he was it would have been hard to predict him or any black politician being elected president.

breaklaw
May 12, 2008
How about de-emphasizing all the identity grouping all the time -- "Latinas for Hillary" -- and focus more on class and shared interests?

Occupy was a bunch of utterly useless, self destructive lefties, but the 99% vs.1 % thing was brilliant and they threw it away without ever capitalizing on it after all their self-serving infighting.

breaklaw
May 12, 2008

Samuel Clemens posted:

You should make a separate thread about the topic here or in D&D. This really isn't the right thread for a in-depth discussion on voting demographics.

This thread needs to happen. Turn on the news, literally 90%+ of the analysis is about voter demographics.

breaklaw
May 12, 2008
I'm going to run out of beer shortly before I run out of weed. :( I got cigarettes though.

breaklaw
May 12, 2008
One last post on the class issue

Reuters exit:

quote:

– 75 percent agree that “America needs a strong leader to take the country back from the rich and powerful.”

– 72 percent agree “the American economy is rigged to advantage the rich and powerful.”

– 68 percent agree that “traditional parties and politicians don’t care about people like me.”

– 76 percent believe “the mainstream media is more interested in making money than telling the truth.”

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-election-poll-mood-idUSKBN1332NC?il=0

This IS THE WAY forward. Will will ever see leaders who can see it for what it is and try to make it happen and have a real impact?

No. :(

breaklaw
May 12, 2008

Serf posted:

I am still amazed that anyone cared about emails

what an amazing nothingburger that somehow defined a campaign

You do realize it was really about Hillary's attempts to duck transparency and general shadiness and really nothing about the technical stuff about servers and document classifications right?

breaklaw
May 12, 2008

StateOwned posted:

What beer is everyone drinking? I went with fireside chat ale, the most apropos beer I could think of.

Rhinegeist seasonals and Gennesse Ice. The most apropos beer would be Sam Adams or something fake patriotic like that.

breaklaw
May 12, 2008
gently caress YES!! COME ON OHIO!!! :dance:

breaklaw
May 12, 2008
I've only arzyed for about a total of 6 hours this whole election. During the 9/11 "overheating", and the day of the first debate when the polls were tied.

Now here towards the end I have to say that I've honestly missed arzying during this election, and for this I blame Rudy Giuliani.

breaklaw
May 12, 2008

JHomer722 posted:

what is this in reference to?

Probably voting for Hillary

breaklaw fucked around with this message at 02:24 on Nov 9, 2016

breaklaw
May 12, 2008
I've followed a lot of elections now. If Trump wins Florida and Ohio I will grudgingly have to respect him for that even if he still loses.

breaklaw
May 12, 2008
KEY RACE ALERT is the best interstitial animation on cable news.

breaklaw
May 12, 2008
So, Florida then. Monster Vote confirmed?

breaklaw
May 12, 2008

Eifert Posting posted:

I hope Hillary wins Ohio bigly so I can gloat on all y'all milk drinkers.

Did you toxx for Ohio too?

breaklaw
May 12, 2008

Mons Hubris posted:

She's not winning Ohio

WRONG!! :sniff:

breaklaw
May 12, 2008
:love:

breaklaw
May 12, 2008

OldTennisCourt posted:

Is it normal to see this many people go into anxiety mode over every tiny little morsel of information in election threads

Stop being such a supernoob and roll with it

breaklaw
May 12, 2008

Joementum posted:

hard to say. is there any example of polls overstating hillary's chances in Michigan?

What 'chances'? Michigan is a dark blue state right?

breaklaw
May 12, 2008
Is that.. is that an arzy coming on?

Trump is ahead in every swing state....

This is starting to fell like BREXIT all over again :derp:

breaklaw
May 12, 2008

DarkCrawler posted:

Taking beer when things look good to raise my spirits, green when things look bad to mellow me down

You have a drinking problem :wave:

breaklaw
May 12, 2008

Mirthless posted:

i just don't understand what the gently caress is going on, none of this makes any god drat sense to me at all

Monster Vote. Just like Brexit. What other explanation is there?

breaklaw
May 12, 2008
MOTHERFUCKING VIRGINIA THO :derp:

HOW?

breaklaw
May 12, 2008

Venom Snake posted:

This has next to nothing to do with candidates and everything to do with white america being terrified of minorities

Obama would be winning by 5-6+

breaklaw
May 12, 2008

breaklaw
May 12, 2008

JT Jag posted:

We're hosed

We're hosed

Democracy is dead

This :suicide:

breaklaw
May 12, 2008

JT Jag posted:

We're hosed

We're hosed

Democracy is dead

This :suicide:

breaklaw
May 12, 2008

Gumbercules posted:

Can we please move meltdowns to the meltdown thread, this is getting really off topic

We're the ones meting down!!!

breaklaw
May 12, 2008

Chris James 2 posted:

FYI meltdowners: Trump needs VA

Not if he gets WI and/or MI or PA

breaklaw
May 12, 2008

triple sulk posted:

i blame comey

If Trump wins Jim Comey is going to go down in history with Benedict Arnold and Robert Best.

breaklaw
May 12, 2008

Venom Snake posted:

greens and johnsons gave FL to trump

The new Nader and Buchannan.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

breaklaw
May 12, 2008

What The gently caress is this supposed to mean? The Clinton team is arzying?!!

• Locked thread