Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
http://www.psp-tv.com/r/NiteCrew
This poll is closed.
500562 49.92%
139 0.01%
153 0.02%
500888 49.95%
940 0.09%
Total: 1002682 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

My dream is that Trump has a stroke and spends the next couple of years in a coma. Awake but unable to communicate with the outside world while the crisis is averted and his businesses crumble. Then his kids pull him off life support so they can fight over a slightly larger pile of scraps.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

6 votes for Hillary that I know of. Of course it's Minnesota so we're just running up the score here. The real trick is keeping the douchy Koch backed frat boy out of Congress.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

C'mon, don't pollute Winnie the Pooh.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

I reported a rat-faced guy named O'Keefe for harassing black voters.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

fatherboxx posted:

precisely when does trump lose his secret service guys
Pretty sure Romney's guys packed up right after he lost.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

chitoryu12 posted:

Not sure if this was a joke, but I actually did go on Project Veritas and report him.

Can that be the best troll? Just flooding it with reports of himself?
Of course I actually did it. The whole thing is incredibly easy to abuse.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

If it's any consolation a lot of rural whites are going to die of easily treatable conditions.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

SirJohnnyMcDonald posted:

lol @ anyone who would legit rather kill themselves over standing firm against this horrible neo-fascist poo poo
We are going to have some rough years ahead. I'm a straight white guy and I'm loving horrified.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

Doorknob Slobber posted:

8 years probably, when was the last time an incumbent lost?
HW Bush, 1992.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

WampaLord posted:

Well, at least the Ds will win big in 2018.
Supposing we still have a country. This is going to make the 2008 recession look like kid stuff.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

Not a Step posted:

no one cared about the countries near Russia to begin with though. We let the Russians march into Ukraine on one of the most transparent pretexts ever and did not a goddamn thing as they annexed the Crimea. Our Russia policy is gonna change from sternly wagging a disapproving finger to quietly clapping in the background.
Ukraine isn't in NATO though. If Putin invades one of the Baltic states and Trump refuses to defend them poo poo will get bad.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

Mr. Pumroy posted:

trump doesnt know what a baltic state is
Which will be good for him when they're suddenly part of Russia again.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

deadwing posted:

Quote this post if you threw up in the last 12 hours
Didn't throw up but my hands were clammy all last night and I barely slept. My hopes for a better future are dashed and I'm a straight white guy. There's people with a lot more to lose than me, so while I can't really imagine what they're going through I don't see how this can get any worse.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

Trump going down as the worst president in history is going to be prrtty cold comfort. Supposing there's anyone alive to write the history.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

Victories:
Rick Nolan beats rich frat douche
Tammy Duckworth

Not much else to be happy about.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

Beef-Stew posted:

Dude is 73 years old now, so no way.
We need Franken. I'd say Feingold would be a good choice too but he just lost to a Objectivist shithead. Wisconsin may be lost to us forever now.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

Not a Step posted:

Yeah, *this* is gonna help turn the nation around!
I hope a lot of them die without ACA coverage.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

Annual Prophet posted:

so what's the over-under on

- the wall
- Mexico paying for same
- increased coal production
- extreme vetting
- tearing up free trade agreements
- any manufacturing coming back
- ACA repeal
- "taking the oil" from isil
- ginsberg and scalia replaced with, essentially, scalia x 2
ACA repeal and Scalia replacement are certain. The wall has enough logistical problems that it may not even get started.

He's not going to be able to deliver on most of campaign promises bit he's an idiot hellbent on doing damage.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

Cubey posted:

who the gently caress do the dems even run in 2020? do they try and groom duckworth and have her go for a populist platform? what the gently caress is the future of this party of imbeciles that thought chuck loving schumer would be a good majority leader?
Franken.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

Von Sloneker posted:

It's the stuff we can't possibly predict that'll be fun. A surprise every day in a Trump America.
I might have to stop watching the news.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

My id hopes the opoid epidemic gets worse and kills of more ignorant rural whites.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

Barron Trump is going to live in the White House.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

Monkey Fracas posted:

Is Trump going to be better or worse than Dubya administration

I feel like it's going to be worse because the GOP has just gotten exponentially more crazy since 2008 and also Mad Kind Donald is on the throne

we will look at those "heh miss me yet? :smug:" Bush pics and be like "yes relative to the current administration I do"
Worse. Bush isn't anywhere near as crazy, and he thought Saddam was the anti-christ.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

LmaoTheKid posted:

Nah, I'm putting this on PA now. Garbage rear end state.
Also gently caress Wisconsin.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

euphronius posted:

Will there ever be laughter agai. N
Not for awhile. This is one hell of a kick in the balls.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

I got to keep Rick Nolan as my congressman. Of course his opponent is a rich douchebag with no job so he might be back in two years.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

I'm glad my grandpa isn't alive to see this poo poo. My great uncle on the other hand was largely of the same mind and is 82 so he could very well die without seeing the end of this which seems like an awful way to go out.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

What is it?

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

I didn't want to make this election any more of a sick joke by gambling on it.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

General Betrayus's "accomplishments" made Republicans think that bribing everyone in Iraq forever was a better solution than pulling out. He's an idiot and would fit right in, in Trump's cabinet.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

Kurtofan posted:

where's batman when you need him

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3YeaQYi4l_w

Cobblepot Can Clean It Up
This basically happened every other week during the campaign and his supporters ate it up.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

I ate a cricket flour bar one time not knowing what it was. It was pretty good.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

Trumps Baby Hands posted:

i don't think I've ever had the chance to say this to you, but I've always thought The Big U was Stephenson's best book, even if he's disowned it. It's a good one to give people before they go off to college to prepare them for how lovely and insane it can be at times
It has its flaws and it kind of shows that it's his first book but all in all I still really like it years later. Zodiac actually gets the most rereads, every couple of years or so.

Edit: There's a part in Zodiac where Taylor mentions that the thing that disgusts him most about Pleshy's possible presidency is that school kids will write him lettees addressed to "Mr. President, and he'll have to listen to his aunt talk about what a great guy he is. That feels incredibly topical right about now.

Casimir Radon fucked around with this message at 00:08 on Dec 4, 2016

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

Pon de Bundy posted:

you get paid 186,000 dollars a year with sweet federal benefits and pension

and you get 3 am phonecalls cuz the embassy in chad is on fire but that comes with the territory
6 figures for Trump to ignore everything your department tells him? Sounds gold to me.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

Memes are proof that humanity is too stupid to survive.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

I'll forgive the sad state of SNL for the last 15 or so years if they do a skit with Alec Baldwin as Trump lounging around in a dirty diaper and tweeting about how awful SNL is.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

hallebarrysoetoro posted:

art of the deal: make sure you have no leverage whatsoever and give away as many concessions as possible
Art of the Deal: Torpedo diplomatic efforts by the previous administration using the excuse "They're screwing us!". Offering no alternatives and making the world a less safe place. Your followers don't read so they won't know the difference.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

Thatim posted:

Hahaha he is at it again.

Every sunday a nice SNL rant and some random policy crap. I would love to be in a room of people that need to 'guide' him in his decisions. They will probally freak out every other day.
Wait till he's doing it with the POTUS account. He's a pathetic poopy pants crybaby.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

Yinlock posted:

what's the odds of trump trying to mount rushmore himself
I'm sure they'll start carving him into Stone Mountain next week.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

Pon de Bundy posted:

the rally has lots of strong big language that everything will be great and awesome and that Muslims and immigrants will PAY and those who wore the hat rewarded
Like the mark of the beast?

• Locked thread