Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
http://www.psp-tv.com/r/NiteCrew
This poll is closed.
500562 49.92%
139 0.01%
153 0.02%
500888 49.95%
940 0.09%
Total: 1002682 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

breaklaw posted:

I'm voting for Hillary today. :colbert:

if you vote early then all the countdown clocks everywhere lose all meaning. Those loving countdown clocks are everywhere don't you people see them

i'm glad we start things off right, with breaklaw thinking he can post without being reminded he is a rape apologist, by me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Dogstoyevsky posted:

lol

Shen-Ji is threatening to lock the other thread I guess the forums are tired of all this winning?

well that and it was pretty close to destroying the forums

the end of an era

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

homophobe

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

didnt see this before and its makin me laugh a lot

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Squizzle posted:

contra: el homos

red falcon has been defeated—but a new threat has risen to threaten the planet

dare you challenge the Homo Lord's Battle Bus

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

I'm still ~straight edge~ so I will remain sober as gently caress for this entire election day.

One of you please pick up my shriveled corpse on the way out.

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

DaveWoo posted:

oh yes, milo, you're just so dangerous and edgy :nallears:

ill give him credit, i at least got some fun d&d jokes out of it

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Squizzle posted:

latest report from the city of brotherly love, ye olde philadelphia,

apparently james o'keefe is some sort of greasy-dicked velociraptor w a pulsating brain, using his telepathy to disguise his true form so that he can devour the entrails of tea leoni

again?

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Covok posted:

What leads to redneck white people to want to feel oppressed by minorities despite the fact that they are the ones who are actually oppressing others?

they think that being oppressed gets you fantastic prizes, because filthy minorities are being treated not terribly, sometimes

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

also it's easier to think that you're a rebel fighting against a conspiracy instead of a dumbass

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

daily double

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Venom Snake posted:

oh god

oh god

hahahaha

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Squizzle posted:

lmebo, just lmebo

if anyone hasn't used those machines, you press the lil numbered square

mashing yr white power tattoo mitts against the candidate names does nothing, its like pounding a table or wall

oh my god amazing

i thought vs was maybe being hyperbolic when he said these people are too dumb to vote but noooope

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Zeroisanumber posted:

WHAT DID YOU DO?!

goblins attacked and somehow allied with polar bear men

the elves are angry about the polar bear men death

dunno where the gently caress the falcon men death came from though

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Squizzle posted:

there are literally written directions in the booth

i dont understand, the instructions specifically say not to jam a fork into the trump space until it shatters, but that's clearly the only way to vote?

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

*walks out of voting booth with my clothes ripped up and a plunger stuck to my head* yep sure was some good democracy

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

he's going to auction it isn't he

worn by trump himself, we'll start the bidding at 60 million

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

not sure how trump will take that

its a cake in the shape of him, which he loves, but it also looks like he actually does

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

what republicans will take from this: god theyre all working for hillary clinton

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

team overhead smash posted:

Day Crew

Nite Crew

Election Crew

little do they suspect that day crew and nite crew were the same all along

we were merely training to take on our most powerful form

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

arzy crew out in full loving force

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

redneck nazgul posted:

whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

sob

i leave for a couple hours and come back to this jesus

calm the gently caress down idiots

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Boner Zone posted:

loving lol @ anyone who supported Clinton over Sanders, this is squarely on your buttholes

thank you for your support

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Typo posted:

single worst candidate ever fielded by the democrats, prob worse than mcgovern

her name shall be stained forever more

at least the berniebros are happy about this

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

anyway sorry you voted for the nazis america, have fun with Turbo Bush i guess

rip my account as well

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Doorknob Slobber posted:

i feel bad for that teacher in sweden that promised his/her students that trump wouldn't win. The US is the most disgusting country on earth. We will have fun back sliding about forty years. Maybe the left will get its head out of its rear end and start organizing around real left leaders instead of centrist warhawk ex-first ladies. Incrementalism works though right guys?

man all the all-stars of lovely posting are showing up too for a huge party

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

happyhippy posted:

You're going to get less healthcare over the next 4 years.
You're going to get less safety regulations on ALL your industries.
The tax decreases is going to loving tank a few more states in the US.

You better build the wall quick, so we can keep you Americans out.

Mexico Promises To Build Wall To Keep Out Illegal American Immigrants

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Sheng-ji Yang posted:

two people are to blame for Idiot Fascism taking over the world

1. hillary rodham clinton

2. anyone who complained about arzying on something awful . com

you voted for jill stein so good work on that front dumbass

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Cubey posted:

no i am not happy about this. i fuckin made a lot of posts shittalking hillary partly because i was afraid of this possibility, but i still voted for her. there is nothing about electing a fascist that makes me happy, just upset that democrats actually literally chose a candidate that lost to a racist, misogynistic orange man with no political background.

and even more angry that giuliani and gingrich are going to become politically relevant again.

no by bros i meant the idiots smug-posting here, because when america elects a pedophile it's far more important that the world know that Hillary Bad

i am your brother in greif

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

i'm pretty sure what happened is just Brexit again rather than hillary's innate evil scaring off voters or whatever

-Hillary will obviously win, so I don't have to vote/will make a dumb protest vote

-fart fart fart

-oh no how could this have happened

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

rudatron posted:

will the clintonites ever accept that this is their fault, after ramming their poo poo down everyone's throat for the past 6 months? Signs point to no, no they will not, instead they will just keep doing the same poo poo and expect different results

"oh man we elected a nazi yessssss time to rub it in those filthy clintonailures faces"

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

*happily slides down bannister whistling a jaunty tune, overjoyed in the knowledge that Hillary Clinton Lost*

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Fidel Castronaut posted:

The Hillary folks spent months mocking people who liked Bernie and now we are brothers?

actually we mocked people who whined loving incessantly about how Hillary Bad despite having no evidence

as i am continuing to do

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

rudatron posted:

it took you this long to learn

it took for this to happen, for you to accept that you were wrong

you weren't willing to accept it before, you were too arrogant, too prideful

you didn't see the writing on the wall

you helped the nazi get in

im pretty sure that was the trump voters

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

nerve posted:

evidence does not matter

mm hmm

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

kaleedity posted:

why is his favorable-unfavorable in the 60s while clinton's and trump's are toeing 0

because hillary has 2 decades of media poo poo flinging and trump is donald trump

who knows what skeletons lurked in bernie's closet

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

VikingSkull posted:

calling the people who voted for Trump stupid is precisely why Trump won

don't worry, I'm sure it'll work in 2020!

they're really stupid though

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Vox Nihili posted:

huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuur, let's just ignore that huge malus and vote for her anyway to make a point!

malus
noun
the return of performance-related compensation upon the discovery of deficient performance

what?

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

NutritiousSnack posted:

Your saying that because you mocked Sanders supporters who warned you about this eariler. Sanders had a strong grasp on what got Trump elected and was pulling away the key votes from that demographic. It would have been a blowout for Sanders.

Hillary and the DNC were legitimately just this bad and inept.

i'm glad you know exactly how mystical golden god bernie sanders would have performed

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

i'm sorry i know im pissing into the wind but someone has to at least try to stem the tide of smugposting

• Locked thread