Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
http://www.psp-tv.com/r/NiteCrew
This poll is closed.
500562 49.92%
139 0.01%
153 0.02%
500888 49.95%
940 0.09%
Total: 1002682 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Teddybear
May 16, 2009

Look! A teddybear doll!
It's soooo cute!

Hey OP I just read the post and it's 866 OUR-VOTE, not 800. Still toll free.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Teddybear
May 16, 2009

Look! A teddybear doll!
It's soooo cute!

If you have problems like that inky goon, the number's (866) OUR-VOTE, not 800.

Prob should fix it in the OP, I don't think 800 goes to anything. Probably a gently caress line.

Teddybear
May 16, 2009

Look! A teddybear doll!
It's soooo cute!

He really does hate Tiffany, doesn't he?

Teddybear
May 16, 2009

Look! A teddybear doll!
It's soooo cute!

Well poo poo, who the gently caress knows where we go from here. Dems got their rear end beat. Republicans aren't the same party they were before tonight. Everything is going crazy.

Teddybear
May 16, 2009

Look! A teddybear doll!
It's soooo cute!

Genuinely. This is a pretty clear and fairly understandable explanation of how to discern motives of the hackers (and by basic logic, who they were working on behalf of).

Teddybear
May 16, 2009

Look! A teddybear doll!
It's soooo cute!

What the gently caress is he spending ninety million on? Where is that money going?

Teddybear
May 16, 2009

Look! A teddybear doll!
It's soooo cute!

CNN just confirmed that green card holders with citizenship from those seven countries-- permanent residents of the United States with an indefinite right to live here-- will be denied entry at the border as a matter of policy now.

Teddybear
May 16, 2009

Look! A teddybear doll!
It's soooo cute!

Dante80 posted:

Fears That Trump’s Visa Ban Betrays Friends and Bolsters Enemies

Wait..is the current order also loving up HUMINT for the military? Why would you do this?

Because the only two people who wrote this were Steve Miller and Steve Bannon, nobody was consulted in drafting or thinking literally twelve hours ahead of this, and Trump signed it immediately Friday just before 5 so he could dominate the evening news and jerk off to headlines with his name on it.

No lawyers were ever consulted in drafting this. No intelligence agencies were consulted on the outcomes of this.

Teddybear
May 16, 2009

Look! A teddybear doll!
It's soooo cute!

Grizzled Patriarch posted:

lol don't green cards already require an extremely lengthy vetting process and background check?

Getting a green card requires interviews, review, payment of large fees, and can take several months to well over a year to happen.

Teddybear
May 16, 2009

Look! A teddybear doll!
It's soooo cute!

radical meme posted:

Yes. It's happening. A sovereign nation that we consider a major ally is going to tell us to gently caress off and get out.

What now Mr. President.

He doesn't know they're a major ally. He'll find out in about two hours and start screaming "well why were we at war with them for so long?"

Teddybear
May 16, 2009

Look! A teddybear doll!
It's soooo cute!

I'm amazed at how many different Trump parody accounts there are, and how they all manage to have slightly different hosed up spellings. It's a ton.

Teddybear
May 16, 2009

Look! A teddybear doll!
It's soooo cute!

How do you think that's a good idea? How in the world did you think this would go?!

Teddybear
May 16, 2009

Look! A teddybear doll!
It's soooo cute!

... By who, though? Not really sure that they can just say "yeah, you do it." Yates was doing it by her position as Deputy AG, wasn't she? A senate confirmable spot.

Teddybear
May 16, 2009

Look! A teddybear doll!
It's soooo cute!

logikv9 posted:

where's the "i had the biggest crowds" EO

For safety and security in these trying times it is hereby illegal for any gathering of people larger than the inauguration crowd.

The next Michigan-Ohio State game will be raided by the feds as a result.

Teddybear
May 16, 2009

Look! A teddybear doll!
It's soooo cute!

Trump doesn't know anything other than easy d, anyone who doesn't let him have d was clearly a lesbian man hater.

Teddybear
May 16, 2009

Look! A teddybear doll!
It's soooo cute!

At this point I think they're pretty on board with seeing him in court, they seem to be winning a lot.

Teddybear
May 16, 2009

Look! A teddybear doll!
It's soooo cute!

My brother my brother and me is good when you want some pretty solid positive comedy, which is tougher than you think.

Teddybear
May 16, 2009

Look! A teddybear doll!
It's soooo cute!

Trash Trick posted:

oh huh I didn't even realize that a 2/3rds majority was required for impeachment, and Bill's was a weird thing where he was impeached but acquitted. Interesting. So it passed the house but not the senate. Hm.

Impeachment is just the House voting to authorize a trial. That's happened twice. (It might be simple majority? I don't recall offhand.) The senate votes as the jury of the trial, so to speak, and can remove from office on a two thirds vote.

Teddybear
May 16, 2009

Look! A teddybear doll!
It's soooo cute!

Trash Trick posted:

oh, ok. thanks for the babby civics lesson.

No probalo. All sorts of weird things in the constitution.

For example, the only aspect of the constitution a private citizen can violate and be charged with is slavery.

Teddybear
May 16, 2009

Look! A teddybear doll!
It's soooo cute!

The Human Crouton posted:

I wish I was more aware when that happened. I tried to be; but I was young, didn't have enough experience to weigh history with current events, and did not have access to the information superhighway at the time.

I can read about it now, but it's not the same as being a real first person source.

It was almost twenty years ago, which is a literal lifetime. To be old enough to understand it you'd probably have to be in at least your early teens at the time. Or have parents OK with explaining blowjobs to you at a young age.

Teddybear
May 16, 2009

Look! A teddybear doll!
It's soooo cute!

FabioClone posted:

Trump almost certainly zoned out when they were explaining how to use the nuclear football.

It's worth remembering that the way it operates now, it requires the president to remember a position in the code book (e.g. Page 3, Column 2, row 17) that lists what today's code is. This changes daily.

We probably don't have the capability to launch a nuclear strike right now. Which is either reassuring or terrifying, depending on your pet atomic deterrence theory.

Teddybear
May 16, 2009

Look! A teddybear doll!
It's soooo cute!

It's been three weeks. It feels like an eternity.

Teddybear
May 16, 2009

Look! A teddybear doll!
It's soooo cute!

fsif posted:

remember when spicer proposed a 20% tariff on Mexican goods to pay for the wall? and how by definition, that was somehow less than a month ago?

Remember how he was going to repeal two regulations for every new one?

I genuinely forgot about that. I was listening to back episodes of Wait Wait Don't Tell Me because I had nothing better to listen to and they mentioned it and somehow, in the intervening week or two, I had let that slip from my mind.

There's just so loving much. It's been twenty four days.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Teddybear
May 16, 2009

Look! A teddybear doll!
It's soooo cute!

Illuminati fetishists realizing that oh, wait, poo poo, maybe the illuminati kinda knows what it's doing after all, we should probably just let them roll with it.

• Locked thread