Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
http://www.psp-tv.com/r/NiteCrew
This poll is closed.
500562 49.92%
139 0.01%
153 0.02%
500888 49.95%
940 0.09%
Total: 1002682 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

FIRST PAGE

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Voted! Was like the 600th person to do so at my polling place too. Not bad

Don't gently caress this up America

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

lmao Trump's lawyer trying to get info on the poll workers who complied with county order to stay open so they can harass them into saying something incriminating and doxx them

Judge calling him out on this in no uncertain terms lmaooo

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

SirPhoebos posted:

The only part of the ballot I hesitated on was Cook County President. On the won hand the County is a mess and Dorothy Brown is as bad as any politician in this state.

On the other hand, the Republicans nominated a Cheetos-faced fascist for President and I loving refuse to vote for anyone with an R next to their name, no matter how far removed they are from the heart of the party.

I left that vote blank (would have put 'Meteor' down if there was a space for a write-in)

This was my problem on my downballot, with the added confounding factor that I live in Pence country.

I just am not comfortable voting for any Indiana Republican until we start getting more Lugers getting elected again

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Trump lawyer gettin cucked

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Judge not understanding the fundamental approach to the entire conservative approach to legalism

1) get all the info
2) massage it to turn yourself into a victim

She's getting in the way of step 1, stop asking him to provide any evidence of wrongdoing! They FEEL wronged!

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

The rest of these proceedings are going to be him making the same argument a dozen times and her explaining it a dozen times

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

This guy REALLY REALLY REALLY wants the personal info of the poll workers at that location in his own possession, right now, and all the pretense is falling away

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Trump lawyer got cucked hard

Basically told him to request it from the registrar who they know will flatly deny it without any evidence beyond paranoid fever dreams

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Having to prove wrongdoing before going forward with a case is a terrible, crushing burden for the right wing

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

I wanna take one of those pills that knocks you out for 5 hours but then you wake up totally lucid and ready to celebrate or chop your own head off with a sword

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Anybody following the Tiny Hands Feelers list will know exactly how many votes McMuffin got because I'm pretty sure Rick Wilson is going to retweet them all

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Venom Snake posted:

uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

loving ELVES KILL THEM

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

did someone just say Donald "sued just this year and many other times for illegal union busting" Trump is the vanguard of a pro-union movement?

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

I'm not sure why you expected Iowa to go to Clinton when it has the highest concentration of corn cobs in the USA

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

WarMECH posted:

Blue collar whites are the only reliable voting bloc for the GOP now. And since most of them are in jobs that are unionized, don't be surprised if the GOP flips to be pro-union before the next national election.

OR they'll continue to get them to vote against unions like they have been doing for decades

The GOP is run by its donors and its donors loathe unions. They will never, ever, ever be the pro-union party again. EVEN THEIR BASE does not want unions

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Oiled and Ready posted:

I have a feeling this isn't even true

That would exclude a much larger % of white people compared to African Americans and probably push them to 20%+ of the electorate, and much of the whites left would be college educated.

It would also exclude every Trump but Tiffany I believe

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

https://twitter.com/PollsterPatrick/status/796001104597319681

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Covok posted:

Nice try, but we'll just ask you next morning. #gotcha

Then he gets to announce how he voted based on how things turned out of course

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

lol exit poll coverage is already turbo lovely, I'm watching Rick and Morty for 2 hours CYA SHITLORDS

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Indiana isn't ALL bad, just mostly. Overwhelmingly mostly

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

AS A HOOSIER I CAN TELL YOU that every county that has reported in Indiana so far is a garbage terrible one.

Good news: none of the liberal ones have voted

Bad news: there's only like 4-5 liberal ones and only 2 have sizable pop

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

this would be me irl

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

lol @ u daycrewzies

40% of people in America wanting Democracy overthrown and all non-whites turfed out and genocided is probably a record low in our history

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

HOW DO YOU COUNT 150 MILLION VOTES IN A FEW HOURS?!?!??!!!?!? FRAUD! RIGGED!

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

she gon ironically drop that shipping container full of ammo right right his window, crushing him

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Diane Reamed posted:

Johnson up to 2000 confirmed votes

What about Stein! WHAT ABOUT STEIN!

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Ignore Indiana until Lake, Marion, and Monroe counties come in (Gary, Indianapolis, Bloomington) imho

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

https://twitter.com/Taniel/status/796134933622358016

Is that the Paul in Kentucky I'm thinking it is?

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

omg if Rand is a surprise unemployed person in a couple hours

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Montasque posted:

This is bigly for me. Will the Republican Party become the party of the working class or will the GOPe come back?

They already are, provided you use the common definition for 'working class' of 'poor whites'

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Am I reading this right? Surprise Senate pickup for Dems *AND* Rand Paul is out of our lives forever?

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

oh lol duh, I was so caught up with thinking about the house races here that I overestimated how much one country matters WHELP

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

https://twitter.com/jimsciutto/status/796141646865960960

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

I hope the MSM is happy with themselves right now after giving 2 billion in free air to Trump and spent 19 minutes on policy versus EMAIL for the rest during the general to support a candidate who boasted of stripping the first amendment down to sue them lol

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

I'm out to travel across town, but no matter what happens RIP the leftward shift in the Overton window in this country lmao

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Every single one of you assuming congress will stop him from doing stupid poo poo or hold him to the same standard of ethical behavior that they do Democrats need to shut the gently caress up right now because you're making an rear end out of yourself

If he goes full bore on killing all foreigners and the foreign students flee, not only is the promotion I'm gunning for gone but probably my current job too.

So stuff this hopeful delusion that the GOP isn't going to act like a bunch of craven gilded era fetishists until a single thing happens to indicate it may possibly sort of kind of be a slight possibility.

Unless you're already rich you're hosed, it's literally what he promised and we elected him

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

He literally said he was a rapist and they supported him enthusiastically but yeah I'm sure they'll impeach him over it lmao

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

petit choux posted:

I am saying it's in their best interests to see him impeached, and it can be done easily if they choose. Pence represents their interests and doesn't have a lot of Russian buddies everywhere.

Impeach over what? His base already said they don't give a poo poo if he's a spy because he'll kill all the wetbacks. They aren't going to risk a rebellion tossing out a useful idiot rubber stamp and dealing with a rebellion of the base.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Yeah oh man it'll be so great building lovely roads for 50 cents an hour while Koch and Trump Roads LLC pocket billions because private-public is a scam can't wait for a trickle down infrastructure bill lmao

The best case scenario is that he says he lied about everything and works primarily with Schumer to implement actual positive reforms but lmao yeah right

• Locked thread