Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
http://www.psp-tv.com/r/NiteCrew
This poll is closed.
500562 49.92%
139 0.01%
153 0.02%
500888 49.95%
940 0.09%
Total: 1002682 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Trast
Oct 20, 2010

Three games, thousands of playthroughs. 90% of the players don't know I exist. Still a redhead saving the galaxy with a [Right Hook].

:edi:

loving damnit.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Trast
Oct 20, 2010

Three games, thousands of playthroughs. 90% of the players don't know I exist. Still a redhead saving the galaxy with a [Right Hook].

Agrajag posted:

my best guess is the moment they start arresting people these protests will die off. to be quite honest things haven't gotten bad enough for people to risk having criminal records, but then again i never expected to be typing president-elect Trump

Portland police were blaming a seperate group of anarchist protesters and letting the legit ones move to another location according to what I have read.

Trast
Oct 20, 2010

Pon de Bundy posted:

do you think trump likes judo or mma

Dana White spoke at the RNC in support of Trump. So I'd imagine Trump likes it until he finds out its full of gays and non-Americans.

Well he could also catch it at the right time and name Cowboy Cerrone secretary of the interior.

Trast
Oct 20, 2010

pathetic little tramp posted:

I wonder if the FTL shooting was past the security gate or not

If the reports about where it happen are true it was before any security check points. Baggage claim in Ft. Lauderdale is just through a set of automatic doors from where you drop off and pick up. All the security is further into the terminal.

Trast
Oct 20, 2010

There isn't any reason for the Intel Committee to brief every raving loon in the House unless it's to start the impeachment, right?

Trast
Oct 20, 2010

Admiral Ray posted:

or to dispel the notion of one.

But wouldn't the committee, controlled by republicans, just declare that instead of spreading out classified information even more?

Trast
Oct 20, 2010

fits my needs posted:

Lol Chuck Schumer

I knew that fuckin' old toolbag would roll right over for Trump.

Trast
Oct 20, 2010

It's been awhile since we had a president directly responsible for native american deaths.

Trast
Oct 20, 2010

Trig Discipline posted:

honestly i wouldn't be too surprised if the dakota access thing sets somebody off

Some native americans are bound to die as martyrs in the coming protests. And none of the media will cover it.

Trast
Oct 20, 2010

That's not going to cause any protests in Miami-Dade no sir.

Trast
Oct 20, 2010

the black husserl posted:

It's loving weird to watching the mainstream "liberal" media work in real time.

There is an absolutely massive protest in NYC right now outside of JFK and the New York Times is saying absolutely nothing, despite a page full of Trump stories.

Because the Times already caved to Trump so they won't get cut off from the trough.

Trast
Oct 20, 2010

I want to see the Pope excommunicate Trump for being a monster. Then I want to see the 3am Trump tweet where Trump trashes the Pope and started his own religion promising it will be the bigliest religion ever.

Trast
Oct 20, 2010

Can someone explain to me if executive orders were always so powerful or the Trumpaggedon of them a new thing? If they weren't this powerful why our Trump's suddenly? If they were always this powerful why wasn't Obama just circumventing congress with them more often?

Trast
Oct 20, 2010

Thank you for the replies about my EO question.

Trast
Oct 20, 2010

http://time.com/4657438/congressional-republicans-environmental-regulations-coal-streams/?xid=time_socialflow_facebook

I'm okay with this if the GOP is forced to drink the water for a month. Their families too.

Trast
Oct 20, 2010

I like the republicans pearl clutching on the record when they basically called President Obama a sleeper cell agent bent on ruining America.

Trast
Oct 20, 2010

BeOSPOS posted:

now orrin hatch is vomiting out rhetoric why he's offended by warren's impugnation of that POS sessions

Orrin Hatch looks like he eats live puppies.

Trast
Oct 20, 2010

Guy Goodbody posted:

Isn't that actually one of the quickest and least painful execution methods?

Wasn't one of the reasons it fell out of favor was the firing squad members developing PTSD?

Trast
Oct 20, 2010

Fidel Castronaut posted:

That quote 100% means that they think the FBI has recordings of him discussing it and they are hedging their bets just in case.

The FBI has a Trump Stooge running it. It's probably the CIA or NSA that recorded him.

Al-Saqr posted:

lol republicans dont care if they suck putin cock as long as they'll get to oppress gays, blacks and Muslims.

It's the most hilarious hypocrisy isn't it?

Trast
Oct 20, 2010

Schnorkles posted:

https://twitter.com/MariannaSotomay/status/832655226200993793

Manchin and Heitkamp voted aye, Collins voted nay, Donnelly and McCain did not vote.

Let's get all our toxic waste and dump it in Mar Lago.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Trast
Oct 20, 2010

BUSH 2112 posted:

lol they won't care. i guarantee you that most of the pastors and other leaders speaking there have hosed a kid. that's why they all freak out and are unhealthily obsessed with their daughters' virginity.

Trump hosed underage models during penthouse cocaine parties this isn't even going to phase the right as long as they keep getting their way. Milo still needs to get hit by a meteor.

• Locked thread