Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
http://www.psp-tv.com/r/NiteCrew
This poll is closed.
500562 49.92%
139 0.01%
153 0.02%
500888 49.95%
940 0.09%
Total: 1002682 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Kazzah
Jul 15, 2011

Formerly known as
Krazyface
Hair Elf
I've never watched one of these rallies before, is he normally this unhinged???

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kazzah
Jul 15, 2011

Formerly known as
Krazyface
Hair Elf

crabcakes66 posted:

Have you ever thought about what it would be like if people had wings?

I think sometimes that a lot of human history comes down to man's subconscious desire for flight, Seth.

Kazzah
Jul 15, 2011

Formerly known as
Krazyface
Hair Elf
This real-estate millionaire took a photo of his face every day for 2 year!

Kazzah
Jul 15, 2011

Formerly known as
Krazyface
Hair Elf
Boosted's back! In cuck form!

Kazzah
Jul 15, 2011

Formerly known as
Krazyface
Hair Elf

Kazzah
Jul 15, 2011

Formerly known as
Krazyface
Hair Elf
Kyo wa have a nice day!

Kazzah
Jul 15, 2011

Formerly known as
Krazyface
Hair Elf
TRUMP DEFEAT STREAM PARTY

Kazzah
Jul 15, 2011

Formerly known as
Krazyface
Hair Elf
:siren: FLORIDA AND OHIO NOW TINTED FAINTLY BLUE ON THE GRAUN. :siren:

Kazzah
Jul 15, 2011

Formerly known as
Krazyface
Hair Elf

And you could haave it aaaaalll,
My empire of diiiirt,

Kazzah
Jul 15, 2011

Formerly known as
Krazyface
Hair Elf
So, it's 2003.

Kazzah
Jul 15, 2011

Formerly known as
Krazyface
Hair Elf
i just remembered a few months ago all the british mps got together to call trump a prick

Kazzah
Jul 15, 2011

Formerly known as
Krazyface
Hair Elf

it's already gone bro

Kazzah
Jul 15, 2011

Formerly known as
Krazyface
Hair Elf

frankenfreak posted:

Remember that when he was offered the VP slot, they told him he would be in charge of domestic and foreign policy.

Pence, of course, asked what Trump would be in charge of.

The answer: "Making America great again."

I believe this story was about the offer to Kasich, not that that makes a dfifference

Kazzah
Jul 15, 2011

Formerly known as
Krazyface
Hair Elf

NecroMonster posted:

or maybe we should fix and expand education funding

What's that? Abolish the department of education? Sure thing.

Kazzah
Jul 15, 2011

Formerly known as
Krazyface
Hair Elf

Venom Snake posted:

This past siege we just killed more than 100 Goblins (plus trolls)! Lots 3-4 Soldiers though :(

We should take them fight to them, I'd love to see our dwarfs charging into a goblin's nest.

Kazzah
Jul 15, 2011

Formerly known as
Krazyface
Hair Elf

gradenko_2000 posted:

Have the Keepin' It 1600 people committed seppuku yet

Honestly they took it better than I would have expected.

Kazzah
Jul 15, 2011

Formerly known as
Krazyface
Hair Elf
Laws only exist when the Chief of Staff is competent enough to enforce them.

Kazzah
Jul 15, 2011

Formerly known as
Krazyface
Hair Elf

Nichael posted:

I don't even know what this means.

I envy you. Don't look. Try to forget the words themselves.

Kazzah
Jul 15, 2011

Formerly known as
Krazyface
Hair Elf

Lawman 0 posted:

we are going to have to invent new words to describe how bad and corrupt this administration will be assuming we survive it.

Yah we need a word that indicates great size and importance, but is also sort of dumb and crass.

Kazzah
Jul 15, 2011

Formerly known as
Krazyface
Hair Elf
This just in, Donald accuses Hillary Clinton of trying to give Ivanka a top security clearance.

Kazzah
Jul 15, 2011

Formerly known as
Krazyface
Hair Elf

Karl Sharks posted:

so i'm trying to catch up on the past <week or so, having just needed a lil break (played tyranny too, fun game imo)

any particularly hilarious things happen (other than trump still being the president elect)

caught bits and pieces like all the lobbyists on his transition team, kids asking for top secret clearance and just read the new yorker piece posted but i'm sure it's missed plenty

There were reports he was trying to get his kids security clearances, he went on twitter and said of course not, then there were more reports of Jared Kushner getting one.

Kazzah
Jul 15, 2011

Formerly known as
Krazyface
Hair Elf
"In seven generations a member of your family will be doomed to eternally rediscover the result to the 2016 US election."

Kazzah
Jul 15, 2011

Formerly known as
Krazyface
Hair Elf

Dolash posted:

Accept now that things operate on Trump's goodwill, not on the actual hard constraints of a civilized society. Trump has said that he won't prosecute Hillary because "they're good people, I don't want to hurt them" - not that they haven't broken the law, or that the FBI handled the matter, but as a gesture of his magnanimity in victory, and with the implicit understanding that if the Clintons were to cause trouble down the line he could revisit the idea.

The taboos that are broken now are just acclimatizing us to the idea that there never were any real repercussions behind any of the things we were told that politicians cannot do. These were the same civic institutions and norms that were supposed to make a Trump presidency impossible in the first place, and without them there is no normal and no certain. Trump has definitively proven that so long as you never admit a mistake or a lie then it does not matter what is actually "true" and whether people try to bring it to bear on you.

Nixon's mistake was having enough of a sense of shame to try and cover up what he was doing, which made for an implicit admission of guilt. If a President Trump decides he wants to know what's being planned in the Democratic Party's headquarters he'll just demand they fork it over. Probably make a crack about a private email server while he's at it.

Or in other words, nothing matters.

New mouseover text please.

Kazzah
Jul 15, 2011

Formerly known as
Krazyface
Hair Elf
Jefferson Beauregard Secessions III.

Kazzah
Jul 15, 2011

Formerly known as
Krazyface
Hair Elf
what about children?

Kazzah
Jul 15, 2011

Formerly known as
Krazyface
Hair Elf

euphronius posted:

The Hamilton trip was most likely a bannon stunt to feed the narrative

It's a small comfort, to think the republicans also think that play is somehow a big important cultural phenomenon.

Kazzah
Jul 15, 2011

Formerly known as
Krazyface
Hair Elf
Wait so did Bannon actually reference satan or something?

Kazzah
Jul 15, 2011

Formerly known as
Krazyface
Hair Elf
UMPMU

Kazzah
Jul 15, 2011

Formerly known as
Krazyface
Hair Elf

Fidel Castronaut posted:

It will be weird when the tech bubble pops and Twitter goes out of business all on its own. Maybe Trump will buy it and let Barron run things, banning anybody who says mean things about Trump et. al.

Kazzah
Jul 15, 2011

Formerly known as
Krazyface
Hair Elf
You used to be cool, Carl... you used to slay cucks!

Kazzah
Jul 15, 2011

Formerly known as
Krazyface
Hair Elf
We should call him big-dick Donald, to remind people of what a meanie he is.

Kazzah
Jul 15, 2011

Formerly known as
Krazyface
Hair Elf

comingafteryouall posted:

When Trump is on screen, everyone should be high fiving and saying "Yeah, the Donald's gonna score!" When Trump isn't on the screen, everyone should be asking, "Where's the Donald?"

That way we don't normalize what is happening.

You should get prizes just for watching.

Kazzah
Jul 15, 2011

Formerly known as
Krazyface
Hair Elf
They were saying "too-rump", sir

Kazzah
Jul 15, 2011

Formerly known as
Krazyface
Hair Elf
I think we literally hit peak oil from conventional sources in like 2006.

Kazzah
Jul 15, 2011

Formerly known as
Krazyface
Hair Elf
During one of the email leaks 4channers and Freeper-types got together to convince themselves that all the references to food in the emails were coded references to a vast underground paed ring, and that John Podesta is a sex offender and satanist.

These are I think the same people who are a bit put off by donald changing his mind on lock-her-upping.

Kazzah
Jul 15, 2011

Formerly known as
Krazyface
Hair Elf
You know looking back, Breaking Bad will be remembered not just as like a good show, but somehow super prophetic and insightful, positing a man who keeps on escalating and lying bigger and somehow winning.

Kazzah
Jul 15, 2011

Formerly known as
Krazyface
Hair Elf
If Jeb! were still fat, would Trump have kept him around longer?

Kazzah
Jul 15, 2011

Formerly known as
Krazyface
Hair Elf

Zikan posted:

so you're saying we get leftist reagan next who drags the Democratic Party incredibly to the left and sets up a powerhouse coalition and party

cool, too bad tons of ppl are gonna get hurt and die during the meantime

This scenario depends on donald becoming a great humanitarian after his term, so grain of salt, and all that.

Kazzah
Jul 15, 2011

Formerly known as
Krazyface
Hair Elf
I can't believe I'm posting on page 1000!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kazzah
Jul 15, 2011

Formerly known as
Krazyface
Hair Elf

MadJackal posted:

If I were a healthier individual, my New Year's Resolution this year would be to delete the living poo poo out of every single bookmark for political news.

No more Politico, cram this thread up its own rear end, unsubscribe from every last subreddit that isn't about some viddy game or whatever, give up reading the NYT and WaPo.

And while I'm at it, I could cut down on the booze and take up jogging and volunteer my free time to help out orphans with diseases and hit on Christina Hendricks and set up a three way because this is all a goddamn fantasy.

I was going to cut down on internetpol too, but then Donald won, and now I guess I need to do this until his term ends, or I just lose my loving mind, whichever. Jesus christ I'm not even american.

• Locked thread