Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
http://www.psp-tv.com/r/NiteCrew
This poll is closed.
500562 49.92%
139 0.01%
153 0.02%
500888 49.95%
940 0.09%
Total: 1002682 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Inglonias
Mar 7, 2013

I WILL PUT THIS FLAG ON FREAKING EVERYTHING BECAUSE IT IS SYMBOLIC AS HELL SOMEHOW

I voted bright and early this morning.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Inglonias
Mar 7, 2013

I WILL PUT THIS FLAG ON FREAKING EVERYTHING BECAUSE IT IS SYMBOLIC AS HELL SOMEHOW

Next-Gen posted:

in case anyone is wondering if they are going to have to brave long lines and wait for over an hour to vote today i made you this handy cheat sheet

do you live in a wealthy suburban neighborhood? ok great enjoy your short vote times

otherwise lol

yeah, I live in a wealthy suburban neighborhood, so I voted this morning no trouble. The longest I had to wait was in the traffic jam that happened to be outside my polling place (normal in the morning)

Inglonias
Mar 7, 2013

Chair In A Basket posted:

alright I am gonna sack up and go get this fixed. thanks goons. boss says that I can't step out to do it right now, but there should still be an hour of voting left by the time I finish work this evening, so I will get poo poo done then. and if she gives me a hard time again then I will definitely start contacting people. this has really ruined my morning.

Best of luck!

Inglonias
Mar 7, 2013

Concerned Citizen posted:

the ballot is spoiled and won't count, but the poll worker broke the law. Contact the NC Dems Voter Protection hotline and see what they can do: (919) 432-4419

I am actually more upset about your lost vote than I thought I would be, Chair in a Basket. Really. Sort this poo poo out, fellow goon!

Inglonias
Mar 7, 2013

Covok posted:

So, what channel number do y'all think Trump TV will air on? It's going to be announced tonight at Trump's concession speech.

There's really no option other than 1488.

Inglonias
Mar 7, 2013

zen death robot posted:

Not an option in Missouri unless you sign an affidavit stating you're going to be out of town or whatever and it has to be notarized. Its bullshit.

Not an option in Virginia either, but at least here you don't need to do anything other than SAY you'll be out of town on the form you're mailed. Not like they check or something.

Inglonias
Mar 7, 2013

Isn't this something of a problem? If this were happening near me, I'd be running in the other direction.

Inglonias
Mar 7, 2013

Please tell me it's real. I want to believe that he is this dumb about things.

Inglonias
Mar 7, 2013

I am shaking like crazy you guys. I guess I should have arzyd after all. I'm sorry.

I'm going to double up on the melatonin and go to bed. When I wake up, it will be a different country no matter what happens.

Inglonias
Mar 7, 2013

skylined! posted:

GEORGIA NOT CALLED YET SHOULD BE A BIG loving INDICATOR, TAKE YOUR MEDS

If you're depending on Georgia to save you, you're loving doomed.

I have taken my meds.

Inglonias
Mar 7, 2013

Shageletic posted:

She will. Calm down.

She was supposed to win florida you idiot gently caress

Inglonias
Mar 7, 2013

Cpt. Mahatma Gandhi posted:

So I'm moving to Dublin, what's your plan?

Australia. Lots of cool birds over there

Inglonias
Mar 7, 2013

my family is yelling at me and they won't help me. oh god. they aren't helping me. nobody is helping me. i don't want to live in trump's america someone help me.

Inglonias
Mar 7, 2013

mastershakeman posted:

it's ok. newt is going to push for building a moon base and that's very much Trump's thing so NASA is going to be drowning in funds very soon

subsidizing tickets to outer space away from the blast radius. I like it.

Sign me up.

Inglonias
Mar 7, 2013

Corny posted:

"Your wages have gone down, and the republicans want you to think that its because of migrants coming and in and taking your jobs, when that's not the truth, they are lying to you. What's actually happening is that more and more money is going to corporations that the Republicans support, they are not using this money to create jobs and invest in infrastructure in your communities, instead they are using it to line their pockets and the pockets of the Republican party. We are going to raise taxes on these corporations. We are going to take the taxes from these corporations, and start spending it where it belongs: in your community."

Not hard at all.

Now imagine that this is coming out of the mouth of someone who you respect about as much as we respect, say... Alex Jones, and then measure your reaction.

You can't talk like this to someone who already thinks you don't have their best interests at heart.

Inglonias
Mar 7, 2013

Serf posted:

like what reason do I have not to just quit my job, live for as long as I can off my savings and enjoy myself and then just see what happens

Because on the off chance you're wrong, you'd really regret it?

Wait until Jan. 20 at the very least. Trump can't do poo poo till then.

Inglonias
Mar 7, 2013

eonwe posted:

yea, we're hosed forever 4 years basically. lmao.

Inglonias
Mar 7, 2013

Augus posted:

Haven't kept up with this thread the past few days, are we at doomsday scenario yet?

We got there on November 9 get with the loving program.

death is certain, etc.

rear end cobra posted:

Trump is filling up his cabinet with the very worst people in the United States but I guess we'll see

That can't be right. I wasn't invited.

Inglonias
Mar 7, 2013

DAD LOST MY IPOD posted:

two outcomes here
1) Dems dig in their heels and do everything they can to make trump's agenda fail, hold their ground in 2018 and retake wh in 2020 against the least popular president in history
2) Dems roll over, get wiped in 2018, run a milquetoast in 2020 and lose a blatantly stolen/hacked election, then retake in 2024 when the country has been so turbofucked that a soggy biscuit could win with a D next to their name

3) Republicans get enough state governments in 2018 to start passing constitutional amendments to the effect of "Outlaw the democratic party forever" and that's the end of the USA. GG.

Inglonias
Mar 7, 2013

Schnorkles posted:

you're missing a key thing about constitutional amendments here that you should go look up

Is it this thing?

quote:

A proposed amendment becomes part of the Constitution as soon as it is ratified by three-fourths of the States (38 of 50 States). When the OFR verifies that it has received the required number of authenticated ratification documents, it drafts a formal proclamation for the Archivist to certify that the amendment is valid and has become part of the Constitution. This certification is published in the Federal Register and U.S. Statutes at Large and serves as official notice to the Congress and to the Nation that the amendment process has been completed.

Inglonias
Mar 7, 2013

U-DO Burger posted:

Fear is a great motivator for people to vote Dem, assuming Dems can actually focus on rebuilding the party

And that's why we're swearing in Hillary Clinton in two months.

Inglonias
Mar 7, 2013

Baloogan posted:

Donald Trump.

Donald Trump.

Trump.

Trump! trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump
trump trump trupm trupm trpum trpuim trpumrtp urtpru mtrtpruimt rpturtprtprutmrtp rmtu rtp rmt prutrp tumrtprumt rpumt rputmrpt rupru tmrpt ruitm prutm rptuir mtrpuimt retpiurmprt rpuit rput rpt urt
rYUTMP YTUMP YTUMPT YTURP MTYUPR TRUPM TRUIPM TRUPM TRUPM TRMUIP troumt priutrmpt rpturptrm prutm primt prutrptumi rpt mrtp iumrtpruit mrput mrptu mrptumrpium rptuim rtp
t
r
u
m
p

t r u m p
d o n a l d t r u m p
trump trupm trupm trpum trpumtr pturmt trump TRUPM TRUPM TRUPM TRUPM TRPUMTRPTUM RPUTM RTRUMP TRPUMR TRUPM

Sir this is a wendy's drive thru

Inglonias
Mar 7, 2013

Why does it feel like I'm starting to understand the Freeper's view of life?

Like, every piece of news I hear about the new administration feels like it's the end of the world to me, and I freak out and get upset. And I know it's not the end of the world (except for maybe the climate change thing, which is and has been one of my biggest fears). But people are going to lose their livelihoods or not get the chances they deserve, and to me that loving sucks.

Inglonias
Mar 7, 2013

Al! posted:

it's not an individual family's responsibility to oppose charter schools. Presumably it's our leaders role to do that but..................

Who elects those leaders?

If families like charter schools, that's what leaders who want to be elected will like.

Inglonias
Mar 7, 2013

OK. Had a panic attack earlier this morning about all of this nonsense, but I'm feeling a bit better now.

Should be able to get through Thanksgiving today.

Inglonias
Mar 7, 2013

cams posted:

we have not had a real global crisis since world war 2, donald trump is going to destabilize global relations just as resource scarcity becomes an existential threat. wars will begin and soon after, nuclear war. human society as we know it will not make it past this century. happy thanksgiving.

ok. gently caress you too!

Inglonias
Mar 7, 2013

Vertical Lime posted:

remember when texas was going blue for abuela

thems were good times.

Inglonias
Mar 7, 2013

Al-Saqr posted:

So how bad is the fallout from this shot show actually going to be, if at all?

Lol nothing matters.

That answer your question?

Inglonias
Mar 7, 2013

Its like if my grandmother was president of the US. Geez!

Inglonias
Mar 7, 2013

When did he say he'd only be doing this for 5 more minutes?

Inglonias
Mar 7, 2013

We're all gonna loving die in the next four years holy shiy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Inglonias
Mar 7, 2013

Lol, they still think their supporters dont like this?

• Locked thread