Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
http://www.psp-tv.com/r/NiteCrew
This poll is closed.
500562 49.92%
139 0.01%
153 0.02%
500888 49.95%
940 0.09%
Total: 1002682 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Trash Trick
Apr 17, 2014

the MSNBC a-team is up?? sorry if this was already posted, i just logged into sa.

http://www.livenewschat.eu/politics/

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Trash Trick
Apr 17, 2014

Poll closures inc. MSNBC stream: http://www.livenewschat.eu/politics/

Trash Trick
Apr 17, 2014

Hooray for Tammy

Trash Trick
Apr 17, 2014

fart blood posted:

Did Hillary win yet

Still waiting for Florida

Trash Trick
Apr 17, 2014

slave to my cravings posted:

the fact that it is this close at all is troubling

a lot of ppl are freaking out

Trash Trick
Apr 17, 2014

what the gently caress

Trash Trick
Apr 17, 2014

what the gently caress

Trash Trick
Apr 17, 2014

what the gently caress

Trash Trick
Apr 17, 2014

what the gently caress

Trash Trick
Apr 17, 2014

watfsdfafaffdafdstheeeeffjuucckkk

Trash Trick
Apr 17, 2014

jesus christ

Trash Trick
Apr 17, 2014

Captain Internet posted:

How are people actually defending repealing people's healthcare? Like, what's the ethical justification? Or is it just a FYGM atlas shrugged thing?

the line is that it made people's lives worse

Trash Trick
Apr 17, 2014

gently caress GARY JOHNSON

Trash Trick
Apr 17, 2014

Trump leading in PA by 1000 votes. Jesus christ.

Trash Trick
Apr 17, 2014

Monkey Fracas posted:

Oh jesus christ the loud inescapable smugness from right wingers, racists, xenophobes, and other assorted freaks is going to be loving insufferable

i think the appointment of supreme court justices who will want to overturn roe v wade & other vile things will be the most insufferable

Trash Trick
Apr 17, 2014

Dewgy posted:

our only hope now is a serious liberal rebound in four years

so... no hope at all really

Supreme court will last 30-60 years.

Trash Trick
Apr 17, 2014

please

Trash Trick
Apr 17, 2014

Chris James 2 posted:

Silver saying 9% of millenial voters went third party

I know a lot of these mother fuckers. gently caress them and gently caress Gary Johnson.

Trash Trick
Apr 17, 2014

*crying* what the gently caress

Trash Trick
Apr 17, 2014

HUGE PUBES A PLUS posted:

Every single poll was wrong. I don't think I have ever seen that before.

I think the stay at home factor was huge. So many people who just took it as a foregone conclusion that Hillary was going to win.

Trash Trick
Apr 17, 2014

this is insane

Trash Trick
Apr 17, 2014

babypolis posted:

you asked for it a cop!!! this is all your fault!!!

i just argued devil's advocate on a dying comedy board...i didnt ask for this....

Trash Trick
Apr 17, 2014

MSNBC is getting heated. how am i supposed to sleep

Trash Trick
Apr 17, 2014

http://www.livenewschat.eu/politics/ <- msnbc , why are they still covering this?? when will they stop???

Trash Trick
Apr 17, 2014

http://www.stream2watch.cc/live-television/united-states/c-span-live-stream loving cSPAN calls

Trash Trick
Apr 17, 2014

gently caress

Trash Trick
Apr 17, 2014

Harlock posted:

How are people still baffled by what happened. Disenfranchised white people voted for change in droves because one candidate listened to them and the other called them pieces of poo poo and failed to connect

every single poll throughout the entire general election being wrong is pretty remarkable

also, president trump.

dear lord

Trash Trick
Apr 17, 2014

Chris Matthews summarizing the best-case-scenario for Trump and ending with "...or else we just have a complete dingbat with no qualifications, horrible personality, and no understanding in the white house, and we're into doomsday scenario, and I'm just not ready to wrap my head around that in my mind...there has to be a pony in this crap pile"

Trash Trick
Apr 17, 2014

president trump

Trash Trick
Apr 17, 2014

Haystack posted:

I could give two shits about trump. Our foreign policy was already 9/10ths hosed up, and he's too in love with putin to trigger the apocalypse on that front at least

Every other branch of the gov being in republican hands, though... that's keeping me up tonight. Say goodbye obamacare, hello federal right-to-work, just as the appetizer.

the supreme court :(

Trash Trick
Apr 17, 2014

euphronius posted:

After long consideration I have decided -of all the people to blame- we should blame white people

identity politics arent cool bro!!

Trash Trick
Apr 17, 2014

https://twitter.com/potus is really sad. i wonder if they will delete the tweets when trump gets control??

Trash Trick
Apr 17, 2014

Holy poo poo this actually happened

Trash Trick
Apr 17, 2014

All the dumb people at work (the vast minority) are like "it's ok he will put smart people in charge" or "sometimes change is good" and not in a "I am trying to remain optimistic" way but in a "this is why I voted for him" way and it's just like jesus christ

Trash Trick
Apr 17, 2014

comingafteryouall posted:

Yeah, when I thought about I really can't come up with a single issue that the Democrats will end up siding with Trump on.

He'll push for some stuff that he promised, but it's blindingly obvious any problems will get the Heritage Foundation solution, not the Democrat solution.

He won't do anything for the rural people that voted him in beyond doing his trade negotiations and tariffs. that will probably end up hurting them.

Rebuilding/repairing our country's infrastructure. That's my dream scenario..he just focuses on that poo poo for a really long god drat time.

Trash Trick
Apr 17, 2014

NecroMonster posted:

personal armament ain't going to mean poo poo after they've purged the government and military leadership of dissent

the only way to stop fascism is preemptive violence

Jesus people, at least wait until congress utilizes the nuclear option before you start freaking out. Any of the truly insane poo poo can still be filibustered. They don't have a supermajority.

Trash Trick
Apr 17, 2014

NecroMonster posted:

I'll just hop into my time machine and tell the people hitler and the nazi's killed that

the holocaust wouldnt have happened w/ social media!!! shits gonna be fuckin fine unless youre super poor and in need of health care.

Trash Trick
Apr 17, 2014

since trump will have a congress behind him that can actually pass legislation there is like a 2% chance that hes a great president who completely revitalizes and transforms the republican party haha

Trash Trick
Apr 17, 2014

though the "trump was a secret democrat all along" dream kind of dies with each horrible cabinet consideration

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Trash Trick
Apr 17, 2014

NecroMonster posted:

the country with by far the, no competition, the strongest military on the planet is about to become a fascist dictatorship

no. the constitution is stronger than that.

• Locked thread