Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
http://www.psp-tv.com/r/NiteCrew
This poll is closed.
500562 49.92%
139 0.01%
153 0.02%
500888 49.95%
940 0.09%
Total: 1002682 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
The Larch
Jan 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
Repostin' because Trump thread got locked seconds after.

I voted. Place was packed half an hour after the polls opened, which is good for Hillary. Voters seemed to be a bit more diverse than the population at large, which is also good for Hillary.

I feel quite comfortable in predicting that Hillary is going to take my home state of Rhode Island.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Larch
Jan 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
So when are we allowed to post in the Trump toxx thread to laugh at them?

The Larch
Jan 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
Can someone please explain to me what the hell is going on with SC on the NYT map.

The Larch
Jan 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
Blue Texas again.

The Larch
Jan 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
blue arkansas

this poo poo shouldn't be happening right

The Larch
Jan 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
I think I'm gonna start drinking. Not because I'm worrying, but because this thread is full of morons.

The Larch
Jan 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

Gumbercules posted:

How is virginia close? Regardless of the outcome, how was the polling miss that big? It wasn't even a swing at any point!

TRUMP!

click

The Larch
Jan 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
This thread is giving me a headache.

The Larch
Jan 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
hm yes the jewish guy would definitely get people voting for the fascist to vote for him

this is a thing i earnestly believe

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Larch
Jan 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

babypolis posted:

boosted was right all along. those who survive the toxx purging will have to suffer trough his incredibly smugness for years. a thousand years of darkness are coming to c-span

Nah, in the end Boosted still toxxed for Trump winning a state that doesn't exist.

• Locked thread