Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
http://www.psp-tv.com/r/NiteCrew
This poll is closed.
500562 49.92%
139 0.01%
153 0.02%
500888 49.95%
940 0.09%
Total: 1002682 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016
Trump would never have closed the trump thread.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016

crazy cloud posted:

sorry lol be not shook friend these r jokes they will not vote for the dude who tried to dunk on the pope

People said Trump won't get voted for since last summer before he got voted for.

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016

zen death robot posted:

Why would it close at noon before the election results were in?!

Why is Donald Trump the nominee?

Some poo poo just don't make no sense, man.

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016

Those poor forgotten white folks :(

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016

this is probably the nicest obama headline in foxnews history

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016
When do we start getting real actual voting numbers

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016

theflyingexecutive posted:

the r word is bad my dude. Please weigh whatever modicum of positive emotion you,get from having 18384 words to insult someone over 18383 against the feelings of people with disabilities and their families and friends

This is a retarded post

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016
Voting and then waiting is the biggest cliffhanger since someone shot JR!!

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016

Covok posted:

Trump is literally trying to intimidate voting places through bullshit lawsuits to try to rig the election. Holy hell, this guy is amazing.

He will go down in history as the world's dumbest pumpkin.

When I was a kid and I knew I was going to do something bad, I would launch a preemptive strike and accuse others of doing what I was planning on doing/did.

When I was a kid though.

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016

DICKS FOR DINNER posted:

i've only seen trump signs for president unfortunately but that should be expected in the area i'm in - the guy across the street has a loving confederate flag hanging. like, dude knows who NJ sided with in the civil war, right?

on the plus side, i have seen some of the trump signs vanish.

I went to a friends house yesterday and he had like 20 Trump signs in his living room that he and some friends rounded up over the weekend.

I think it's a silly thing to do something like that, but whatever floats your boat I guess.

I definitely see more Trump signs than Hillary signs but I definitely know more Hillary supporters than Trump supporters so I'm not sure how to gauge this area (I'm in the Shenandoah Valley in VA).

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016
Ughhhh I need some numbers

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016

Diet Conan Doyle posted:

place your bets on what time he's going to have a full mental breakdown tonight.

Depends on what you mean by "full" because he will just be in denial until inauguration.

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016

Montasque posted:

Trump is on Hannity right now.

He only seems nervous about Florida - "We need the panhandle! If we win the panhandle we win it all!"

lol there's no major cities in the panhandle you dummy

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016

Obama stays with a fresh haircut and that makes me wonder how much the presidential barber (stylist now!!) make a year

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016

Yinlock posted:

not sure how trump will take that

its a cake in the shape of him, which he loves, but it also looks like he actually does

That's not what his hair looks like at all

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016
Goddammit hurry

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016

Lol "the woman thing"

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016

Why would you repost the same tweet from last summer

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016

Samuel Clemens posted:

Is there even a small chance we might see Rubio lose his seat? Because that's the one thing I'm hoping for in this election.

That's the one thing?

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016

Mr. Pumroy posted:

guys i think kentucky might not vote democrat

hosed up if blue

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016

Serf posted:

I am still amazed that anyone cared about emails

what an amazing nothingburger that somehow defined a campaign

What single subject or event defines trump's campaign?

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016

breaklaw posted:

You do realize it was really about Hillary's attempts to duck transparency and general shadiness and really nothing about the technical stuff about servers and document classifications right?

When is Trump's audit finished

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016

Wow this is a shocking revelation!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016

Vertical Lime posted:

https://twitter.com/joesonka/status/796136812473421824

that's around the university of kentucky

obama won 49-48 last time

Not a Bill Mitchell tweet so it's probably biased.

• Locked thread