Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
http://www.psp-tv.com/r/NiteCrew
This poll is closed.
500562 49.92%
139 0.01%
153 0.02%
500888 49.95%
940 0.09%
Total: 1002682 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Themagicalgoat
Oct 5, 2016
Is this thread Gandalf the White?

I want to know for a friend who's gay. With me. Because I'm gay.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Themagicalgoat
Oct 5, 2016

FistEnergy posted:

meme saturation will increase throughout the morning

shook nate says there's a high correlation with poster BAC

Jeb! is still in the top 3 at this point in the thread.

Themagicalgoat
Oct 5, 2016

ErIog posted:

Lol, Trump's gonna win Catholics.. right.. gotcha..

you fuckers are high

Yeah, and we're gay. Gay for the Pope. Gay with Il Papa.

Themagicalgoat
Oct 5, 2016

Old Story posted:

So are you Yankee fucks gonna bother to preserve your republic another four years or what

Black people and women are going to save the Republic. I guess they decided they like it. SOrry we didn't let them vote and owned them at first, but no hard feelings.

Themagicalgoat
Oct 5, 2016

Covok posted:

Really hope that's the latino part and not the FLORIDAMAN(tm) part.

Broward is the second most populous county in the state. Tons of immigrants and many latinos. There's also some meth-head gator wrestlers and old folks cause it's Florida. But it also has Boca Raton and the jews. Very diverse. Broward has the best diversity. What were we talking about?

Themagicalgoat
Oct 5, 2016

mannerup posted:

that is indeed an extremely on fire building

Wrong.

Barely on fire. Anemic.

Themagicalgoat
Oct 5, 2016

Teikanmi posted:

Guys I need recommendations on a good vodka besides Stolichnaya

Wyborowa

Themagicalgoat
Oct 5, 2016
+1 for Satan and the witch in (lol) Tennessee. I rode my bike there, just like Mike Pence. No wait, no idiots with guns at the polling place. Just the sweet old black ladies and the token Republican dude. I'd imagine it's worse out in the burbs but I haven't seen any oathkeepers yet.

We already had our dumbass initiatives in the primary so now I'll go to the gym before drinking times.

Themagicalgoat
Oct 5, 2016
Day Crew still out there trying. Did you guys switch to egg nog now that's in the stores? Maybe you'll slip some brandy in there tonight, if you go crazy? Hmm.

Themagicalgoat
Oct 5, 2016

I saw this on fb and assumed it was a fake. Does anyone have the video? If this is real, it's so good. Donald just wanted to commit one more public crime before he voted.

Themagicalgoat
Oct 5, 2016

You can tell they're foreign because they say rubbish instead of trash or garbage. loving Georgians or Macedonians and their British English. Learn real English if you want to trick stupid right-wing America, fuckers. Although I do like the way Ed Balls speaks.

Themagicalgoat
Oct 5, 2016

euphronius posted:

Your honor please enjoin the thing that already happened -

- a trump lawyer

Grant me an injunction against time so that I may return to the past.

I went to law school. Stop laughing.

Themagicalgoat
Oct 5, 2016

euphronius posted:

Why is 93 old woman even allowed to vote

She wont be here to survive the consequences of her racist idiocy

The aged, the stupid, and the evil get to vote. Sorry.

Themagicalgoat
Oct 5, 2016

Slate Action posted:

Someone already pointed this out, but always important to remember there is no such thing as unironic 4chan posting.

pol is different. They don't get to pretend they're shitposting anymore. They go out in public for this dude and raise money for him. "I was just ironically donating time and effort to something I believe in. IT WAS IRONIC."

Themagicalgoat
Oct 5, 2016

rawrr posted:

elections are bad for productivity

Make it national holiday like Bernie said today.

In fact, pay me to vote, motherfuckers.

Themagicalgoat
Oct 5, 2016

euphronius posted:

It was started by white slavers and has gone downhill since.

Bullshit, Tejas belongs to La Raza and the First Peoples. And to a lesser extent, Spain and Mexico.

Themagicalgoat
Oct 5, 2016

MountGeek posted:

These hypotheticals coming out of Trump supporters are weird. He can't win in our current reality so they have to create these alternate universes where he could win. I guess that's why voter suppression and gerrymandering is a thing.

Donald Trump is the most Quixotic of candidates, you see. He requires that you live in a fantasy world, no matter how much damage you do to yourself and others in order to maintain your illusion.

Themagicalgoat
Oct 5, 2016

Joementum posted:

The UFC dude on the Alex Jones show is now talking about how horny he gets from super male vitality supplements.

Ah sweet, maybe Alex Jones can come be gay with that dude and all us gay people.

Themagicalgoat
Oct 5, 2016

Tom Guycot posted:

in case of emergency

It's a time capsule.

Themagicalgoat
Oct 5, 2016
I don't want exit polls. I like to leave my poll in until I have achieved satisfaction. Internal polling only.

Themagicalgoat
Oct 5, 2016

Murderion posted:

oh wow 7% that's pretty dang strong huh

The only good use for bourbon barrels is aging beer.

You can deglaze a saucepan with it too.

Themagicalgoat
Oct 5, 2016

Epic High Five posted:

Am I reading this right? Surprise Senate pickup for Dems *AND* Rand Paul is out of our lives forever?

It's just one county.

Themagicalgoat
Oct 5, 2016

Soul Glo posted:

Wait is KY really blue

No. These people are drunk and the thread's moving too fast. One county went more blue than people expected though.

Themagicalgoat
Oct 5, 2016
This is a dark moment for the Republic. Donald J Trump will receive electoral votes. I drink. And I move on. And I'm gay.

Themagicalgoat
Oct 5, 2016
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2jqQsDklQEM

Themagicalgoat
Oct 5, 2016

Love them Loudon vineyards.

Themagicalgoat
Oct 5, 2016
drat THIEVING BROWARD COUNTY

I lived there for so many years and I love that phrase. It's true.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Themagicalgoat
Oct 5, 2016
Just call New York and take away some shame.

• Locked thread