Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
http://www.psp-tv.com/r/NiteCrew
This poll is closed.
500562 49.92%
139 0.01%
153 0.02%
500888 49.95%
940 0.09%
Total: 1002682 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
ArgumentatumE.C.T.
Nov 5, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Sticky Nate posted:

Gonna sit in my underwear and drink a bottle of Fireball as I refresh twitter every nine seconds. #ImWithHer

You know they sell that stuff in a winebox-type setup now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ArgumentatumE.C.T.
Nov 5, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

i have seen those work about a tenth as often as ive seen them fail. if that's improving that's cool

ArgumentatumE.C.T.
Nov 5, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

AlbieQuirky posted:

It's actually people with cognitive disabilities who want people to stop saying "retarded". Which, gently caress, I don't want to hurt their feelings, guess that makes me a monster of political correctness.

It does, actually. You should feel bad.

ArgumentatumE.C.T.
Nov 5, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Fidel Castronaut posted:

This forum has a love affair with that word and people act like babies when you call them out on how lovely that word is. I've watched one of my friends try to stay calm when people use that word because his brother has down syndrome. Not that you have to have a person with cognitive disabilities in your family or as a friend of a friend to know using the word is uncool.

When people get mad about the word 'retarded' in a thread about a presidential election it's pretty funny. i find oldies like 'dweeb' and 'weiner' to be more apt than retarded these days, but its always a good one to keep in the pocket. more options for expression are always cool and good.

ArgumentatumE.C.T.
Nov 5, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Serf posted:

Nope but it sure is a good indicator of who needs to be shunned.

"Act just like me or you are a bad person" ain't a good way to do things, goonbro.

ArgumentatumE.C.T.
Nov 5, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

ArgumentatumE.C.T.
Nov 5, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
we should all go watch a movie or something

ArgumentatumE.C.T.
Nov 5, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

team overhead smash posted:

https://twitter.com/emilyrs/status/796108893768347649

Bush you gently caress, stop being such a goddamn idiot fucker. You either want Trump to be President or you want Hilary to be President.

He just wants the world to forget.

:911:

ArgumentatumE.C.T.
Nov 5, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

breaklaw posted:

Tens of thousands of people, Jesse Jackson in the back in tears.

Hillary has the glass ceiling thing though so that might be cool.

I wonder if people in 1980 expected a woman president to happen before a black president.

ArgumentatumE.C.T.
Nov 5, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

FourLeaf posted:

We were arrogant, and we need to honestly confront that fact.

Not on your life.

ArgumentatumE.C.T.
Nov 5, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Elephant Ambush posted:

Other way around. We're calling them dumb stubborn fucks NOW because they've been refusing to listen to anyone other than televangelists and their political equivalents for generations.

Seriously dude. I grew up in a racist hick town and was a racist hick up until my late 20s. I know exactly how those people think because I used to be one of them. They are a lost loving cause.

What about you?

ArgumentatumE.C.T.
Nov 5, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Augus posted:

I hate to break it to you but I think you might be a white supremacist

If you and enough people that agree with you had hated less, the world might have been a better place.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ArgumentatumE.C.T.
Nov 5, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Brannock posted:

Cool continue doubling down on stuff you know absolutely nothing about

This clearly worked before!

You should actually check out how Trump got a higher percentage of blacks and latinos than Romney, too. I think the hollowness of identity politics was finally put on display tonight.

• Locked thread