Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
http://www.psp-tv.com/r/NiteCrew
This poll is closed.
500562 49.92%
139 0.01%
153 0.02%
500888 49.95%
940 0.09%
Total: 1002682 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
The Human Crouton
Sep 20, 2002

Trump is making all of his haters re-watch the election knowing that there is no hope of him losing. Trump is the best.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Human Crouton
Sep 20, 2002

Yinlock posted:

i'm sure trump has taken a principled stand against china's increasingly overt exploitation, with a full and nuanced understanding of the situation

or he just answered a call and did his usual con man thing because he refuses to go to briefings and so knows nothing

Yea, I'm sure Trump doesn't know what Taiwan is.

I hope he personally calls every house in Tibet next.

The Human Crouton
Sep 20, 2002

What was our previous policy if the Taiwan president called ours? Pretend to transfer them and then hang up? Turn off the lights in case they drive by to see if we were actually home?

The Human Crouton
Sep 20, 2002

Spoondick posted:

this is why they should just broadcast every tweet of his to every cellphone, keeps people in the loop about their imminent doom

Only 48 more days until Trump has emergency broadcasting powers.

The Human Crouton
Sep 20, 2002

My favorite moment of the Trump presidency will be when Trump flies to China for some high profile meeting, China snubs Trump by not having anybody to greet him at the tarmac, and Trump immediately gets back on Air Force One and flies home.

The Human Crouton
Sep 20, 2002

The best part is that the chair has his family crest on it.

The Human Crouton
Sep 20, 2002

Queen Gnome posted:

How is this new China tweet not blowing up on the loving news yet?:psyduck:

No idea. I just randomly checked his twitter out of curiosity. How is the media not all over this one?

Tweet is awesome, by the way.

The Human Crouton
Sep 20, 2002

Why do people go see this this poo poo? That song was irritating.

The Human Crouton
Sep 20, 2002

I just cannot watch Maddow.

"Hmmm, see? hmm, hrmm do you? Do you see that? *sigh* Did you hear what I just said? harumpf"

The Human Crouton
Sep 20, 2002

Epic High Five posted:

does Russia even have anything to offer the world beyond lovely vodka and depressing literature? I feel like they should be opposed on general principle until they create less depressing and oppressive national ethos

It's funny that they are currenlty culturally stuck in about 900 AD but possess modern technology. I suppose there is some sociology we could learn from that.

The Human Crouton
Sep 20, 2002

HorseRenoir posted:

Has there ever been a point in Russian history that wasn't completely miserable for its own people

Their two best leaders in their entire history were only considered good at all because they realized Russia was horrifying and tried to westernize. So no.

The Human Crouton
Sep 20, 2002

Nonsense posted:

turkey is annoying.

I don't think they planned this through. I'm pretty sure that our supposed ally trying to strong-arm our new president out of the gate is going to mean Turkey is going to have a rough four years.

Hello, Kurdistan.

The Human Crouton
Sep 20, 2002

The link to the transcript does not have any class called "Meats" on it.

The Human Crouton
Sep 20, 2002

blamegame posted:

it totally does

I see it now. I just clicked on the picture before. Didn't know there was another link in the body.

The Human Crouton
Sep 20, 2002

Remember when China hacked us and got the personal information of thousands of government employees with security clearance? Remember what Obama did? Nothing.

Can't complain about hacking poo poo now. Between China hacking us, our Secretary of State holding her emails on a private server, and the fact that Obama did nothing in retaliation when this Russia news started months ago; Obama has made if very apparent over his time in office that we don't take computer warfare seriously. Of course, enemies who have no chance of physically defeating us are going to go that route.

The Human Crouton fucked around with this message at 02:49 on Dec 16, 2016

The Human Crouton
Sep 20, 2002

Yinlock posted:

i think he can still complain

Like the man of action that he is.

The Human Crouton
Sep 20, 2002

Agrajag posted:

omg did obama finally grow a backbone!?

No. Just throwing a fit. All of this could have been done months ago, before his horse lost.

The Human Crouton
Sep 20, 2002

Does the number show us "Trump Presidential Inaugural" on caller ID or something.

The Human Crouton
Sep 20, 2002

Epic High Five posted:

Kanye and Nuge and then Goodbye Yellowbrick Road on repeat

I'm still hoping for a top secret live Elton John appearance.

The Human Crouton
Sep 20, 2002

Do people actually perform at inaugurations, or is this a new Trump thing? I watch all of them, but I usually don't pay attention until the swearing in.

The Human Crouton
Sep 20, 2002

theflyingexecutive posted:

hell loving yes they do

Do you think Trump was hilarious enough to ask Katy Perry to perform?

The Human Crouton
Sep 20, 2002

I know it's not true. It's too hilarious to be true. I'm not a conspiracy theorist, and I believe Occam's razor, but if there is any year this could happen 2016 would be it. We've already won Funniest Year in Human History award, but just this being real makes it untouchable for an extra 1000 years.

The Human Crouton
Sep 20, 2002

Are we going to get another celebrity video before January 6 asking Congress not to certify today's EC count?

The Human Crouton
Sep 20, 2002

My last act as President will be to make certain that The United States is never able to compete for raw materials.

The Human Crouton
Sep 20, 2002

Yinlock posted:

because ocean drilling always goes so well

If he cared so much, he had 8 years to do this. He doesn't get to play Poseidon on his way out.

Not that this will stop anything anyway. We're going to drill those canyons twice as hard now. "Permanent", Royal decrees don't exist.

The Human Crouton
Sep 20, 2002

cumshitter posted:

whoa where did you find a LAMEA DUMBHAM nude lol

Everywhere.

The Human Crouton
Sep 20, 2002

skaboomizzy posted:

If Hillary won:

No nuclear arms race, actual diplomacy, still insane Trump tweets, the right-wing tearing itself apart

The shards of a broken glass ceiling raining down on us, dogs and cats living together, demons spawning in the streets, four years of this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YttscNOoAjA

The Human Crouton
Sep 20, 2002

Tr33 posted:

Anybody remember that time Obama tried to invite repubs to the table to discuss things and the repubs basically no showed because the literal table that was picked out was a huge sign of disrespect or some retarded poo poo that let you knew immediately this congress had no intention of working with the guy?

I have not heard of this table. It interests me though.

The Human Crouton
Sep 20, 2002

Montasque posted:

Here's audio of Donald Trump fighting with AJ Benza on the Howard Stern show:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BhqUbW35R3Q

It's basically Trump saying "hey AJ, I hosed your girl!"

AJ: I hated you even before you had my girlfriend.
Trump: That's okay. I can understand that.

The Human Crouton
Sep 20, 2002

Baloogan posted:

seriously a big lol @ weiner for having hillary's corrupt emails on his phone when sexting underaged girls with his erection and his kid in the background

like, couldn't fukin write that

I like to compare all of these strange, coincidental events to a high-power version of Seinfeld.

The Human Crouton
Sep 20, 2002

I like that, if I am ever bored in the next 4 years, that I will always have this thread growing at a rate of 2 posts per minute to read.

The Human Crouton
Sep 20, 2002

Joementum posted:

we're gonna get trump tweets to wake up to every morning for four years aren't we

First thing I check when I wake up.

The Human Crouton
Sep 20, 2002

Protesters are the dumbest people.

The Human Crouton
Sep 20, 2002

Augus posted:

how dare they disrupt the legitimate nomination of this nice man Jeff Sessions!

Protesters are dumb no matter what they are protesting.

The Human Crouton
Sep 20, 2002

I just drove for 3 hours, and I'm seeing a lot about piss not that I can browse again. Someone fill me in.

The Human Crouton
Sep 20, 2002

pathetic little tramp posted:

Trump paid hookers to piss in he mouth while he was in russia, there ya go yer filled in

I assumed that Trump hired hookers whenever he was in Russia. I also know that the Russians spy on any wealthy American or politician in their country.

The pissing is a little bit of a surprise.

The Human Crouton
Sep 20, 2002

If this turns out to be true, it's just going to make me laugh at Hillary even more.

The Human Crouton
Sep 20, 2002

I have tomorrow off. I'm ready.

The Human Crouton
Sep 20, 2002

CNN pretending they don't know.

on the tweet:
"OK. I don't know exactly what he's referring to"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Human Crouton
Sep 20, 2002

HUGE PUBES A PLUS posted:

Does anyone care that President Obama is speaking in 15 minutes?

No. Trump takes the news cycle again!

• Locked thread