Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
http://www.psp-tv.com/r/NiteCrew
This poll is closed.
500562 49.92%
139 0.01%
153 0.02%
500888 49.95%
940 0.09%
Total: 1002682 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
oystertoadfish
Jun 17, 2003

i filled out a sample ballot but i need to take my holy ballot out of the closet and drop it off somewhere

lots of propositions to gently caress around with ill just come up with something tomorrow on a few of em

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

oystertoadfish
Jun 17, 2003

is there like data yet

oystertoadfish
Jun 17, 2003

good data im smith

RASHIBA WALLACE posted:

You'll get your data once you finish reading all 140880 pages of the Trump thread.
i caught up and went to bed like 10 pages before it got put in... purgatory? thats new to me

oop my mail lady just showed up. looks like my vote's getting cast in person cause i aint got it ready for her

shiksa posted:

yeah trump won :(
tormp is bade

oystertoadfish
Jun 17, 2003

ubergnu posted:

I just had time to grab some :911: beers at random. Any of these good?

they have alcohol in em

the drankin kind

gg

oystertoadfish
Jun 17, 2003

about to fill out my ballot~~~~~

anybody got Proposition Opinions for me

oystertoadfish
Jun 17, 2003

Mayor Dave posted:

67 is the good plastic bag prop, 65 is the bad one

yeah

i think ill vote for the school funding bill even tho its evil apparently

and the medical thing where they lock in the funding ill vote for that

gently caress the big bonds approval build the tunnels build the high speed rail build build build

72hr legislation review period? i mean i guess? it makes me suspicious but its by the guy who got the nonpartisan districting passed i thiknk

tax rich people yes, tax poor nicotine addicts no

other obvious stuff idk

then i guess no on the prescription drug thing bc everybody seems to think itd have negative consequences?

anti death penalty on those two

guess ill vote yes on the dickwaving gun thing from newsom

and ya, 67 yes 65 no

any opinions? last callllllll

oystertoadfish
Jun 17, 2003

f#a# posted:

IPAs are all Americans deserve to drink today.

i love bitterness and alcohol

its a match made in heaven

oystertoadfish
Jun 17, 2003

Mayor Dave posted:

no on the 72 hour thing, it will really slow down the legislature (any time someone amends a bill it will be delayed for 72 hours)

it's just there so the republicans can slow the tide of democratic legislation even more

alright ill go with that

if it loses by 1 vote you should congratulate yourself for changing history :sun:

oystertoadfish
Jun 17, 2003

^bwaaaahahahaha

the papal states were teh most christian state in europe cmon now

oystertoadfish
Jun 17, 2003

i love to ipa

yw for ruining american beer or w/e

fuckin hops who gives a poo poo

oystertoadfish
Jun 17, 2003

yeah thanks schnorkles

whats a good place to find the good coverage on the numbers when they come out? im thinkin decision desk, daily kos elections, rrhelections, one of the last two should have links to ap results pages

pro news orgs should have nice maps

oystertoadfish
Jun 17, 2003

Asproigerosis posted:

As a field peasant in the great state of Delaware, it always weirds me out when people talk about directly voting on legislation during elections. What kind of lunatics would actually want a direct democracy on bills instead of living in a republic where you put all your trust into a 2 party system that is not beholden to you?

your a coroporation arent you

oystertoadfish
Jun 17, 2003

is there data yet

i honestly am optimistic and feel that things will tilt several % points farther democrat than prognosticators, even ones using early vote info, can justify predicting based on the available data

but im just a gyy

oystertoadfish
Jun 17, 2003

jesus and i was just sayin trump is evil for trying to deligitimize the election in utah

oh evil

oystertoadfish
Jun 17, 2003

yeah iwas faked out

evil won again

oystertoadfish
Jun 17, 2003

ok so trump spreading rumors about voting machines is evil though

if theres anything good about the concept of democracy anyway

oystertoadfish
Jun 17, 2003

btw i said i liked bitter beers and someone asked me if i liked something but i didnt recognize the name and i forget it now

so idk maybe someday ill drink it :sun:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

oystertoadfish
Jun 17, 2003

anybody mention this?

6:41 PM-If early votes are any indication, IN-9 may not be as competitive as expected. Hollingsworth up 63-32 in early votes.

might be an indication that the house will disappoint dems. maybe

from rrhelections.com

• Locked thread