Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
http://www.psp-tv.com/r/NiteCrew
This poll is closed.
500562 49.92%
139 0.01%
153 0.02%
500888 49.95%
940 0.09%
Total: 1002682 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Rynn
Jul 23, 2003

It has been an honor to be with you on this lovely ride gentlemen. In honor of this fine day I'll be getting my sister a shelter cat after my brother in law died last year. I will grab that pussy (and give it chin scratches)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rynn
Jul 23, 2003

House Rep for my district in PA (Mike Kelly) is running unopposed in my district. I wrote in "Mike Kellys Crusty Jizzrag" instead of choosing him. I hope they post these write ins somewhere. :woop:

Rynn
Jul 23, 2003

Did they tell the cake shop "Imagine that Trump glimpsed the void, and make that"?

Rynn
Jul 23, 2003

Anime Schoolgirl posted:

yo link this poo poo, i wanna huff it

Seconded. I need this.

Rynn
Jul 23, 2003

Did John King just say "gently caress your county"? :stare:

Rynn
Jul 23, 2003

Thump! posted:

Put your goddamned milk down and pick up a beer you bedwetting pantshitting loving goons.

Florida and Virginia are going Clinton, Ohio is going Clinton, Michigan is going Clinton, Pennsylshitvania is going Clinton.

Calm your poo poo and celebrate the the continuing millenium of Liberal Darkness.

Quoting this because I think you're wrong about FL and OH and MI but I want you to be right :ohdear:

Rynn
Jul 23, 2003

Louisgod posted:

gently caress half the people in this gay country

Rynn
Jul 23, 2003

This is gonna be us in about 8-12 years. What the gently caress America??

Rynn
Jul 23, 2003

Very close for Katie McGinty for Senate in PA. Not looking good.

No matter what, I think there's going to be a lot of questions about just how accurate polls are in this day and age. Obviously the way it's being done now is giving very, very bad data.

Rynn
Jul 23, 2003

"Calm down stop arzying"

:(

:derp::derp::derp::derp::derp::derp::derp:

Rynn
Jul 23, 2003

cult member at airport posted:

This is how you get a civil war.

John Titor was right all along.

Rynn
Jul 23, 2003

FourLeaf posted:

i toxxed for hillary! my first ban :suicide:

I did too :( Do I pay :tenbux: or am I permabanned?

Rynn
Jul 23, 2003

If you haven't watched it yet I recommend the Doomsday episode on the History Channel about nuclear warfare. Get a fresh pen and take notes! :shepicide:

Rynn
Jul 23, 2003

Godinster posted:

I hope the upside to this is that a real progressive like Warren runs next year and the facade of a first female president isn't lost on a corporate shithead shill.

Founding Fathers didn't anticipate political parties though that would create a supermajority.

Rynn
Jul 23, 2003

Idiot Kicker posted:

I would argue that "the end" is in play. We will anger another country very early in this presidency. Thanks to previous conservative rulers, many people want the USA to be shattered.

Agreed. This is the man who asked 3 times during foreign policy briefings why we don't just use nuclear weapons. I'm honestly a bit scared he'll start a way because another country's leader snubs him or insults him.

Hell, he said that we should have fired upon Iranian ships that had sailors jeering at the Navy boats at sea. Not attacking physically just basically giving us the finger.

Rynn
Jul 23, 2003

I can't loving sleep. Have to be up in 3 1/2 hours. Perhaps I'll start a cocaine habit in Trump's America.

Rynn
Jul 23, 2003

So if Trump lowers the corporate tax rate to 15%, how soon do you think it will assfuck the economy when none of that creates jobs or tax revenue?

Rynn
Jul 23, 2003

Intel&Sebastian posted:

This is the most terrifying read so far:

http://www.politico.com/story/2016/11/who-is-in-president-trump-cabinet-231071

Trumps potential cabinet positions

Rick Scott for loving Health and Human Services?

This is all a joke right? This is all just Trump trolling us with the worst picks imaginable. I have to believe this for my own sanity.

Rynn
Jul 23, 2003

Regarding Social Security - wouldn't eliminating that be a death knell for Republicans? Their main support is old white people, I'd think that would cut their votes big time if they floated that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rynn
Jul 23, 2003

Bananasaurus Rex posted:

Why would they fire Kellyanne Conway though? It's not like she's doing a bad job of shamelessly lying to the press every chance she gets.

Because of the optics. She's being humiliated in the "so called press" (lol) and on SNL, and is giving Trump a bad image.

• Locked thread