Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
http://www.psp-tv.com/r/NiteCrew
This poll is closed.
500562 49.92%
139 0.01%
153 0.02%
500888 49.95%
940 0.09%
Total: 1002682 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
ReV VAdAUL
Oct 3, 2004

I'm WILD about
WILDMAN

breaklaw posted:

I'm voting for Hillary today. :colbert:

if you vote early then all the countdown clocks everywhere lose all meaning. Those loving countdown clocks are everywhere don't you people see them

Please dress warmly for your multiple hour queuing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ReV VAdAUL
Oct 3, 2004

I'm WILD about
WILDMAN

Rhjamiz posted:

Is it safe to say that if Florida is called for Hillary, game's over?

Clinton could lose all the battlegrounds and either MI or PA and still win with Florida so yeah.

ReV VAdAUL
Oct 3, 2004

I'm WILD about
WILDMAN

zen death robot posted:

No CSPAM is a permanent forum

A mod/admin civil war AND a GOP civil war!? drat you 2016, drat you to darning heck.

ReV VAdAUL
Oct 3, 2004

I'm WILD about
WILDMAN

VanillaGorilla posted:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...k-in/?tid=ss_tw

Huh, oh wow, so weird that all the laptops in a heavily democratic county in NC just stopped working. Total coincidence that this has happened, in a year in which the NC GOP has been flagrantly working to disenfranchise people of color throughout the state.

It's just so strange!

Witcher 1 old lady: "How strange"

ReV VAdAUL
Oct 3, 2004

I'm WILD about
WILDMAN

Covok posted:

In one year, Julian has burned away ALL THE GOOD WILL he had with liberals and with conservatives. Literally, none of them trust him now. He is now just a man in an embassy with no friends or outside contact. Wasting away behind a computer screen believing himself important when he is truly, utterly not.

Ecuador most be thinking Julian needs to get some fresh air soon.

ReV VAdAUL
Oct 3, 2004

I'm WILD about
WILDMAN

Oh Snapple! posted:

Reminder that it is also served at room temperature

my disgust gives way to hate

ReV VAdAUL
Oct 3, 2004

I'm WILD about
WILDMAN

Nate Silver and Harry Enten discuss their polling model, late 2016

ReV VAdAUL
Oct 3, 2004

I'm WILD about
WILDMAN

triple sulk posted:

oh my god they keep saying woke

everything good fades and everything bad just gets worse

ReV VAdAUL
Oct 3, 2004

I'm WILD about
WILDMAN

Cephalocidal posted:

Voting was actually pretty cool, I got to educate the woman in front of me about some ballot initiatives and none of my black neighbors assumed I was voting for Trump. Woman behind me actually had her brother on the ballot as a Green Senate candidate, she was very proud of him but also not voting for him.

Gotta respect someone who doesn't let their pride cause them to make the wrong choice.

ReV VAdAUL
Oct 3, 2004

I'm WILD about
WILDMAN

Duel posted:

Not US citizen so an actual question: How the hell did he even become the representative? Was it really as simple as mass racism and xenophobia?

A crowded field meant that the anti-Trump vote couldn't solidify around one candidate and he picked them off one by one. Also his rhetoric was specifically targeted to what the base loves while the others were more subtle so it was it was easier to pivot for the general election.

ReV VAdAUL
Oct 3, 2004

I'm WILD about
WILDMAN

Bushiz posted:

why is there no market on predictit for if christie kills himself

No point running a pool on dead certs.

ReV VAdAUL
Oct 3, 2004

I'm WILD about
WILDMAN

those poor poll workers aren't going to be able to unseen that picture for a good while

ReV VAdAUL fucked around with this message at 17:56 on Nov 8, 2016

ReV VAdAUL
Oct 3, 2004

I'm WILD about
WILDMAN

evilweasel posted:

my guess is that they agree with the democrats to pass a law requiring the disclosure of tax returns to run for president after the election when it's no longer obviously about trump

Then the freedom caucus attaches a bathroom bill rider and it goes nowhere.

ReV VAdAUL
Oct 3, 2004

I'm WILD about
WILDMAN

Joementum posted:

I love that the central bank went full jihad.

Who knows the evils of usury more than them?

ReV VAdAUL
Oct 3, 2004

I'm WILD about
WILDMAN

Swedgin posted:

Romney had poo poo internals

"No internals, no problem"
- Trump

ReV VAdAUL
Oct 3, 2004

I'm WILD about
WILDMAN
Hush Delawareans, Bank of America or House DuPont know what is best for you.

ReV VAdAUL
Oct 3, 2004

I'm WILD about
WILDMAN

Alter Ego posted:

Anything out of North Carolina? I'd really like to win there...

Other than all the polling workers' laptops ~stopping working~ meaning the slower, paper method to verify voters had to be used there doesn't seem to have been much news.

ReV VAdAUL
Oct 3, 2004

I'm WILD about
WILDMAN

Covok posted:

How many more hours before we accept President Trump and realize that all these lols were a prelude to a 1000 years of facist darkness?

About 8689920, give or take.

ReV VAdAUL
Oct 3, 2004

I'm WILD about
WILDMAN
The faster we post the faster we'll get to the page with the exit polls on!

ReV VAdAUL
Oct 3, 2004

I'm WILD about
WILDMAN
More like Brexit polls.

ReV VAdAUL
Oct 3, 2004

I'm WILD about
WILDMAN

Is it poop or pee? Only Bill knows.

ReV VAdAUL
Oct 3, 2004

I'm WILD about
WILDMAN

Schnorkles posted:

Hahahaha, Hannity saluting Trump like he's going to die at the end of his interview.

Now who's projecting their hopes?

ReV VAdAUL
Oct 3, 2004

I'm WILD about
WILDMAN

HappyHippo posted:

trump winning the key battleground state of kentucky :derp: :derp:

I shall never watch another episode of Justified.

ReV VAdAUL
Oct 3, 2004

I'm WILD about
WILDMAN

In all seriousness, if Trump thinks it was massive Latino turnout that cost him the election it's possible he'll use is "concession" speech to call for a pogrom against them.

ReV VAdAUL
Oct 3, 2004

I'm WILD about
WILDMAN

Confounding Factor posted:

I can't imagine why anyone would want to live in Indiana.

Big fans of Parks and Rec book a week long holiday in Indiana, leave after two days.

ReV VAdAUL
Oct 3, 2004

I'm WILD about
WILDMAN

team overhead smash posted:

BBC Talking about how red is a communist left-wing colour. Important insights from the brits.

Of course the red comes from the blood of workers dead, not hard for the GOP to get behind that concept too.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ReV VAdAUL
Oct 3, 2004

I'm WILD about
WILDMAN

Homeless Friend posted:

Tbh, the demands to change the dems isn't just about clinton being a huge bozo but also dems generally being total fuckin losers. Dem's were basically a one-trick pony except now they're a no-trick pony.

Yeah, the Dems control pitifully few state houses and governorships and neither house of congress as well as losing the Presidency. This cycle of Senate seats was seen as especially favourable to Dems and yet they still failed to take it back from the GOP.

Arguments that cruel fate blindsided the democrats' fundamentally good strategy are just bullshit.

• Locked thread