Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
http://www.psp-tv.com/r/NiteCrew
This poll is closed.
500562 49.92%
139 0.01%
153 0.02%
500888 49.95%
940 0.09%
Total: 1002682 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Duel
Jan 27, 2005

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Duel
Jan 27, 2005

:aaaaa:

It's reassuring to know that most of his voters are older white males, because in four years when she get's re-elected it won't even be a contest when 20% of the GOP base have died from anger induced heart attacks

Duel
Jan 27, 2005

Donald Trump

Duel
Jan 27, 2005

Not US citizen so an actual question: How the hell did he even become the representative? Was it really as simple as mass racism and xenophobia?

Duel
Jan 27, 2005

[ANSWERS]

....then good job, and thank you all for voting :)

Duel
Jan 27, 2005

*wakes up at 6 am to eagerly check results*.... gently caress your country :(

Duel
Jan 27, 2005

gently caress your country

Duel
Jan 27, 2005

Wow your country is the loving worst

Duel
Jan 27, 2005

Duel
Jan 27, 2005

docbeard posted:

I don't blame Hillary. She ran a much better campaign than I could ever have expected. She did everything right.

I don't blame Bernie or Biden or Warren or whoever. I don't think they'd have won where Hillary lost because of one simple fact: they were all campaigning against Trump too. It wasn't enough but it wasn't their fault.

I don't blame Millennials. They mostly voted for Hillary. I don't blame the poor, white or otherwise. Based on exit polling, they mostly voted for Clinton too. Dismissing poor white folk as universally racist is bad and dumb (but pointing out and shaming actual racism is not) but that's not why Trump won.

We were hosed by the same people who always gently caress us. Rich old Republicans who will vote for anything that promises them a tax cut. Some true believer racists and sexists, sure, but mostly people who are indifferent to such things as long as they get paid. Don't think any differently.

I thought the loss this time was because less democrats voted? Trump had less votes than Romney, and yet he still won.

Duel
Jan 27, 2005

Did anyone say "Trumped up tinkle down economics" yet?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Duel
Jan 27, 2005

Holy poo poo

• Locked thread