Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
http://www.psp-tv.com/r/NiteCrew
This poll is closed.
500562 49.92%
139 0.01%
153 0.02%
500888 49.95%
940 0.09%
Total: 1002682 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Any other trump campaign shut down besides NH?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

euphronius posted:

Texas isn't happening unless every poll undercounted latinos

Every poll did severely undercount latinos.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

atomic johnson posted:

Think I read in the trumpthred that if white people turn out 3% lower than they did for Romney and latinos turn out 3% higher then it would flip Texas

more hispanics have voted in florida early voting than have ever voted in florida before. trump pissed on the spanish speaking americans hardcore and did absolutely nothing to reach out to them. I have yet to receive a single bilingual trump mailer despite having a lopez live with me. I get daily bilingual clinton mail.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

This was certainly posted but its good enough to get reposted a million times.

https://twitter.com/WallStCynic/status/796029968602034177/photo/1

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

evilweasel posted:

why is nobody focused on the story of the night, the egg mcmuffin vote

is he going to do it :ohdear:

I hope with every fiber of my being that he takes Utah.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Has there ever been a situation where the president elect was unable to take office?

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

I didn't think so and I'm not sure what the correct response would be. Have Biden serve as acting president until there are new elections? Certainly Pence couldn't assume the presidency if he was never actually in the VP's seat.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Anything happen in the 50 pages since I went to bed?

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

that happened like 80 pages ago.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Nichael posted:

Except 1) Democrats don't vote in midterms 2) Even if they do, we're going to deal with 18 months straight of voting rights rollbacks, making it nearly impossible for poor people and minorities to vote.

Plus, even if Republicans are forced to own all of Donald's poo poo, they'll blame it on Obama and have the propaganda apparatuses at full readiness to back their lies up.

also all of the senate seats up for grabs are basically safe for republicans.

Unless there is massive voter turnout in 2018, there's basically no way for the democratic party to regain control of either house.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

jBrereton posted:

Where are you going to invade from lol there is only one (1) not completely hosed port in the country, at Aden, aka The Place The USS Cole Was Bombed, the Houthis clearly have the wherewithal to shoot missiles at the sea (a US vessel got hit a month or so back before this Saudi one), and Aden is being used to house the government-in-exile and internal refugees, so it's not like there's a lot of space to go around for itinerant soldiers. Tough sell for ??? benefit!

The benefit is it distracts America while Russia runs roughshod over the northern middle east and eastern Europe. Good rah rah shooting war to whip up the redneck support while trump gets wealthier looting and destabilizing the government.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Fiction posted:

you really don't think there'll be even a bit of a scuffle over whether the courts have any sway at all?

I hope if it gets to SCOTUS and Trump refuses to follow he'll be impeached.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Feminasty Slut posted:

I don't know too much about boats and missiles but the thing that shoots incoming missiles looks like R2D2 with a giant minigun hard-on. For that reason alone, it owns.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ttoWF3Oz2_w

ciws is loving awesome

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

jBrereton posted:

I dunno man it's like... there's punching down and then there's Yemen which is like the Middle East's Grenada except way poorer and harder to invade. Did anyone go wild for the Grenada war?

I figure Iran is the goal war. We're gonna keep loving up the yeminis, though, because the saudis want us to. We didn't kill any al queda in that raid. We killed rebel leaders for the sauds.

Yemen is going to be a footnote after one of those missiles hits a US ship and we just trash them with hundreds of tomahawks that happen to be laying around.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

MariusLecter posted:

so
a war with iran

will iraqis back us cause of their past with iran?

in a surprise twist, we may be the common enemy they unite against.

Well, southern iraq. Northern iraq is part of the russian runway to the med so :rip: everyone there.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

iraq is just going to be the battleground between the war between us and iran. the only winners of the war will be the saudi kingdom and russia.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Shageletic posted:

The fact that the Marshall stuff was so believable is crazy worrisome. The gusto the CPB has taken in violating the rights of American citizens, visa holders, and refugees at the say so of an unbalanced President is not good news, not good news at all.

on the flipside, if they don't do what their bosses are telling them to do they will be immediately fired and no one is hiring.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Epic High Five posted:

China too, in a roundabout way

Their strategy for awhile now has been to get us involved in another ridiculously stupid and expensive middle eastern war so that we finally tank our country and the world turns to them

thats why trump is intentionally dismantling our government. He wants to make it impossible for us to influence global politics. He doesn't give a gently caress because he's got 19% of russia's oil money going directly to his pockets.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

jBrereton posted:

I dunno man. They just did a few billion dollars in trade with Boeing.

Yemen is extremely trashed already and it won't stop fighting back. It's just how they roll over that way!

The Egyptians invaded, bombed, and gassed tens of thousands of people there in the sixties and they kept mining the roads just to piss em off.

trump doesn't give a gently caress about boeing. The only thing he's got his money involved with is russian oil.

magiccarpet posted:

did we find the 3 million fake votes yet

they're with her 30k deleted emails.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

crazy cloud posted:

Also, isis, thanks to winner of the 2017 isis mvp award winner Donald J Treezy

Oh no those guys are going to get gassed thanks to Russia, Assad, and Ergodan along with the kurds and any syrian rebels while russia builds expressways to it's new beach resorts in syria.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

quadrophrenic posted:

Is his hair curving... up around his ear?

his combover goes in all sorts of glorious directions if you get close. He has massively long hair around the sideburn area and very long hair on one part of the top that he swirls around into a mullet with a gallon of hair spray.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

My Linux Rig posted:

Just to play devil's advocate (cause I've seen this argument a lot): But what about the other Muslim majority countries that weren't included in the ban? If he wanted to make this a full on Muslim ban, wouldn't he be banning immigrants from those countries as well?

did you ever get your bitcoins out of mt. gox?

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

SKULL.GIF posted:

don't watch the loving announcements

don't give him direct ratings

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Intel&Sebastian posted:

ALLAHU ACKBARRRRR

*THROWS IMG*

yum

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Novo posted:

wtf is cpb? google is surprisingly unhelpful

CBP = customs and border patrol

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Thoguh posted:

It's really lovely but you could find a bunch of the same for Obama. Killing civilians is a lovely thing American presidents do, not a Trump thing.

There's a difference. Typically the Obama ordered attacks had plans and organization and actually targeted an enemy instead of killing rebel leaders for our saudi pals.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

BASEketball is amazing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ivzrbp_WR8w

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Phi230 posted:

gently caress off squeek

Apparently that guy was just Trey and Matt's friend and they got him into the movie.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1_x_qML2Lk

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

prefect posted:

It is currently unclear how al Rimi escaped or if he was even at the site at the time of the raid but he later released a video taunting Mr Trump as a “fool”.

I'm gonna be the Saudis lied to get us to kill rebel tribal leaders.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Just wanna repost this in case people don't see the twitter embed:

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

This guy has no loving clue what he's talking about. This judge is loving ripping him.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Shageletic posted:

where's the feed

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DEK8FCBMkMQ

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

nopantsjack posted:

Doesn't this show they've been doing it since Obama's second term pretty much though.

They've been scuttling them since Ted Cruz nearly caused us to default on payments. It has ramped up even more under Trump.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Anyone know where to find the text of the new EOs or any news covering what's inside them? The whitehouse.gov page isn't updated yet.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Vladimir Putin posted:

Is there a real way to monetize the moon? I assume if there was it would have been done already.

If the taxpayers are bearing all of the burden of research and travel then its really easy for someone to make money off it.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

presser is up

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Intel&Sebastian posted:

lmao what dumb motherfuckers think mandatory minimum sentencing is a good thing still?

People that prefer their blacks in jail.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

skaboomizzy posted:

DAPL to use American steel "whenever possible"

Nice backtrack there

I also like how they said it will employ americans when it's a canadian company.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Zyla posted:

i dont think the "political question" punt will work here. There's on the record statements of the intent of the order being a religious ban which necessarily invokes the 1st

They may not even get to the 1st amendment claim just like the 9th. There's enough due process violation to knock this poo poo out of the park without ever addressing that claim.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

UFOTofuTacoCat posted:

I've never heard of this. They put mayonnaise on salad?

its generic brand miracle whip, which although is labeled as a dressing, is usually more a sandwich spread or substituted for mayo.

Miracle whip is not mayo.

• Locked thread