Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
http://www.psp-tv.com/r/NiteCrew
This poll is closed.
500562 49.92%
139 0.01%
153 0.02%
500888 49.95%
940 0.09%
Total: 1002682 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Julio Cruz
May 19, 2006
let's fuckin do this yall

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Julio Cruz
May 19, 2006

Pookah posted:

Gonna be up all night probably since it sounds like the first results will start coming in around 4 am local time (GMT). I haven't posted much but I've followed the monster thread every day for the last few months and it's been a real trip, so thanks all for the good times :)

The election will probably get officially called at 4 GMT when the West coast polls close, but if Florida (or NC) gets called for Hillary it's all over, and that could happen by about 2 depending on turnout.

Julio Cruz
May 19, 2006

Samuel Clemens posted:

Is there even a small chance we might see Rubio lose his seat? Because that's the one thing I'm hoping for in this election.

Not really, huge Latino turnout in FL is great for Hillary but also really good for Rubio.

Julio Cruz
May 19, 2006

Kurtofan posted:

the guardian has rhode island leaning trump :derp:

Fox has already called RI for Clinton.

• Locked thread