Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Heran Bago
Aug 18, 2006

I love screenshot thread time!

Kairo

Spelunky ft. Cave Story

Half Life mod: Glitch life.

Great with friends via Sven co op. Up there with Playstation's LSD for games-as-drugs.

Whistling NPCs through the floor in Saint's Row II

Mount Your Friends

Sonic Advance 2 iconic movie night scene

McPixel

Pac Man Championship Edition DX+

Left 4 Dead 2

The Crash Bandicoot levels are really well done.

Sonic Adventure 2: Battle Network

Palpek posted:

Post cool/amusing/original game screenshots or even screenshot series that you yourself took.

Rules:

Farming Simulator 2015. Just another day on the farm.
lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Heran Bago
Aug 18, 2006

I Have No Mouth, and I Must Scream

Heran Bago
Aug 18, 2006

I AM THE TOILET posted:

I believe that's actually from Space Quest III, but that's an actual scenario in the game you've described. SQ4 had the series transition to purely mouse commands.

Batman: Arkham City

Landstalker

Abe's Oddyssee

Batman Returns

Man, I really enjoyed making these gifs. My tumblr's full of stuff like this, but a majority of it I didn't tag with the game name, because for me, I just thought it was cooler for people to come across these weird screenshots and not have any reference as to what the game's name is or what system's it on or anything. Now I'm wishing I HAD tagged them with the name, so I could post them here.

I like these. Link to your tumblr?

Heran Bago
Aug 18, 2006