Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

StandardVC10
Feb 6, 2007

This avatar now 50% more dark mode compliant
Fallout: New Vegas

Apparently the Courier was raised by mountain goats.

Hoverhands

Hoverguns

Hoverface

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

StandardVC10
Feb 6, 2007

Stop making me want to play Mad Max. I checked the system requirements and my processor isn't fast enough.

StandardVC10
Feb 6, 2007

fzA455 posted:

Do slightly older games fit itt? Do I at least get points for getting the Win95 version stable on Windows 10? There's the stable DOS via doxbox version through Steam and a $5 toll. It works, but it is much inferior to the full-on Win95 version of SimCity 2000.

This is the good version. The graphics are old but definitely clearer on screen than this jpegged compressed-ness. But you get the idea. Not one tile unaccounted for. Even underground. I dunno. I've enjoyed creating this and want to share it with you.

SimCity 2000

Tag yourself, I'm Mount Fuckhead