Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

PunkBoy
Aug 22, 2008

You wanna get through this?
The photo aspect of Final Fantasy XV is one of them most fun parts of the game.

This is probably the best one I've seen so far. The main character is warping into a big group of enemy soldiers wielding a huge sword :black101:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PunkBoy
Aug 22, 2008

Ciaphas posted:

How are you going about getting the FFXV photos to Imgur?

Samurai Sanders posted:

I put them on a flash drive and then to my PC. Ironically that has fewer steps than going through the Twitter account I originally made for just that purpose, because Twitter images don't just end in .jpg, they say .jpg-large and stuff. I wish there was a more direct way to do it.

Oh, I'm going through Twitter, haha. I looked through my Capture Gallery to see if my saved pictures showed up, but I didn't find them. Maybe I wasn't looking in the right place?

PunkBoy
Aug 22, 2008

Samurai Sanders posted:

Oh, if you mean the pictures Prompto is taking that you are saving, those are not screenshots in the PS4 sense. You need to literally take a screenshot of them while you are looking at them...unless there is some other way?

Ah, I didn't think to just take a screenshot of them when viewing :doh:

PunkBoy
Aug 22, 2008

Final Fantasy XV

You come at the king, you best not miss

PunkBoy
Aug 22, 2008

I love the double-team moves in FF XV

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU