Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

TheShrike
Oct 30, 2010

You mechs may have copper wiring to re-route your fear of pain, but I've got nerves of steel.
Lol I thought this was the "Guess the game in the screenshot" thread - guess I'm wrong.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheShrike
Oct 30, 2010

You mechs may have copper wiring to re-route your fear of pain, but I've got nerves of steel.

Galaga Galaxian posted:

I just started playing it as well. I think my favorite thing so far is it seems that Doomguy just doesn't give a single gently caress about the plot and just wants to kill all demons.

They made a movie about the dev process and that was a big part of the design philosophy- just get in there and kill demons, no dumb sci fi workup

TheShrike
Oct 30, 2010

Rampant Dwickery posted:

Good GOD that looks uncomfortable.

I'm imagining that's some form of plush leather that's got memory foam and is therefore incredible comfortable to sit in.

TheShrike
Oct 30, 2010

Is that the game all the weirdos from second life moved to?

TheShrike
Oct 30, 2010

Sakurazuka posted:

The words 'classic' and 'Angel of Darkness' should be nowhere near each other.

My two strongest memories from Tomb Raider series is fighting those two archeologist dudes in Rome (?) and all those loving ghosts in Angel of Darkness and how annoying they all were - along with that greenhouse/garden place.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheShrike
Oct 30, 2010

Hot Smart ARYAN Girl posted:

Well, I asked because it looks like a children's game. It's not even an innovative or interesting style. It looks like every kid's show that has come out in the last ten years. I guess I am to cool for it.

lol take that stick out of your rear end