Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Tiler Kiwi
Feb 26, 2011

Sid Meier's Pirates!
my crew are babies

Just Cause 2
parachutes are for babies

Galactic Civilizations 2
i met obama in space (its a custom civ)

Crusader Kings 2 / Geheimnisnacht mod
my arch rival is a gay hobbit (she tried to kill me three times like a big jerk, too)

Saints Row 4
context is meaningless in saints row games

Board Game Simulator / Bang!
deputy Tiler Kiwi was murdered by the sheriff summoning Indians, because the sheriff was a fuckin dickhead

Medieval 2: Total War / Call of Warhammer mod
ratling guns are a bit busted

Divinity: Original Sin
my unorthodox solution to this problem was not anticipated by the game script

Nobunaga's Ambition: Sphere of Influence
there is a game option that says something like "use cat officer portraits" and boy howdy it was not full of poo poo

Tiler Kiwi fucked around with this message at 10:10 on Dec 1, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tiler Kiwi
Feb 26, 2011
the horny dude is Aleister Crowley, if youre curious

Tiler Kiwi
Feb 26, 2011
Conflict: Middle East Political Simulator

its no shadow president, thats for sure

e: looking at wikipedia, it actually has a bit of depth to it, but its obsfuctuated and dependent on a silly AI, so for much of the game you kind of feel like poo poo just sort of happens while you twiddle with the two or three knobs the game hands you until someone nukes you

Tiler Kiwi fucked around with this message at 14:01 on Feb 19, 2017

Tiler Kiwi
Feb 26, 2011
i really enjoyed wandering around and just enjoying the serene forest landscape and the music

did have mods installed to make it look better tho

the one game that I still think to this day is obscenely gorgeous is Trine 2. "this game was created by a team of painters trapped in a game studio"

Tiler Kiwi
Feb 26, 2011
The only rule of Gauntlet is that Questor the Elf is total bullshit

Blood Bowl 2 has some bad elf AI

Vermintide's elf character, in her natural state

Witcher 1 has elves. none of these people are elves. i just had a theme going but i kind of lost it

Ambushes in Total War: Warhammer are incredibly rude

in conclusion, dialectical analysis is kind of bullshit but maybe its because i dont get it. also this screenshot is from Metal Gear Solid 5

Tiler Kiwi
Feb 26, 2011
zelda more like celda

Tiler Kiwi
Feb 26, 2011
no child should have been subjected to myst, wtf

Tiler Kiwi
Feb 26, 2011
i want to like the billboard house, but theres no depth to it

Tiler Kiwi
Feb 26, 2011
Medieval 2 Total War, playing the mod Call of Warhammer: Beginning of the End Times 1.5

aftermath of shooting down onto a raging battle from a mountainside

this is probably not lore friendly

shoutout to the Vermintide thread

Tiler Kiwi
Feb 26, 2011

Tiler Kiwi posted:

Medieval 2 Total War, playing the mod Call of Warhammer: Beginning of the End Times 1.5

i blew up half an army with a single shot

it was fun

Tiler Kiwi
Feb 26, 2011
presumably, it's hitler's lovingly rendered ball

Tiler Kiwi
Feb 26, 2011
now if you wanna bitch about anatomy, i think its bad that the femur looks to be pushed right through a whole mess of leg muscles

Tiler Kiwi
Feb 26, 2011

Foxhound posted:

loving xcom

The original XCOM was more fun, where you'd miss and then the bullet would fly off and hit your highest ranked dude in his back and kill him

the newer games, for all the improvements, really lost that sense of comical expendability of your guile haired soldiers

Tiler Kiwi
Feb 26, 2011
if i was a chicken id probably drink too

Tiler Kiwi
Feb 26, 2011
dont gently caress with the payday gang

Tiler Kiwi
Feb 26, 2011
Yeah its a very cute, charming game.

Ghost of a Tale again

the sun rays here aren't pre baked or anything, the light rays gradually move as the sun rises

dialogue has its moments, particularly the footnotes

Tiler Kiwi
Feb 26, 2011
not quite a screenshot but its about the purest example of why Mario Party 2 is a human misery engine (that doesnt involve hidden blocks / chance time)
https://clips.twitch.tv/SnappySassyRhinocerosPastaThat

another human misery simulator is Vermintide 2

Tiler Kiwi fucked around with this message at 07:15 on Apr 27, 2018

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tiler Kiwi
Feb 26, 2011
Divinity 2 is a game about being very smart and tactical, while defending your fortress from a sea of clay assholes.

Enter The Gungeon is a game about being very smart and tactical, while filling up a screen with infinitely expanding cheese projectiles.

Total War: Warhammer 2 is a game.