Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rampant Dwickery
Nov 12, 2011

Comfy and cozy.
Hyper Light Drifter

The best part of these scenes is how slowly it intitially takes you to realize what that is in the background.

Dishonored 2

Spoilered for a neat game mechanic, though the scene makes about as much sense with the context provided as without.

look there are a lot of nosy people in karnaca okay

The Witcher 3: Blood and Wine DLC

It cannot be overstated how gorgeous TW3 is.

Hitman: Absolution

Game's poo poo, but at least it lets us set up this scene.

VA-11-HALL-A

Dated humor, but still good humor.

Deus Ex: Mankind Divided

It really does look much better in motion - just the sheer vertigo from realizing that you're looking straight up and you're about halfway up yourself.

On a catwalk.

Good GOD that looks uncomfortable.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rampant Dwickery
Nov 12, 2011

Comfy and cozy.
Prompto from Boy Band Eurotruck Simul-- errrr, Final Fantasy XV takes some admirable pics sometimes

A lot of the time, though, they're very :stare:

Rampant Dwickery
Nov 12, 2011

Comfy and cozy.
That's from a nighttime Hunt (hence the dark background). Also, I think that's the Journey filter that Prompto automatically uses every once in a while when his Photography skill is leveled up enough.

Rampant Dwickery
Nov 12, 2011

Comfy and cozy.

Solice Kirsk posted:

Ugh, I'm gonna wind up buying an Assassin's Creed game again aren't I? Is it as good as the pirate one? Because the pirate one was pretty great.

Well, I mean, there IS a dedicated "pet cats" animation in the game, sooo...

Rampant Dwickery
Nov 12, 2011

Comfy and cozy.
More Assassin's Creed: Origins photos because you can recreate the intro to Hey Arnold in it

this is not the intro to hey arnold but it explains the lack of noses on egyptian statues

sekmet costume is best costume, fight me

DO NOT TAUNT THE HIPPOPOTAMUS

Rampant Dwickery
Nov 12, 2011

Comfy and cozy.
Thank goodness for Horizon Zero Dawn, its Photo Mode, and its DLC, The Frozen Wilds.

Rampant Dwickery
Nov 12, 2011

Comfy and cozy.
Been playing through The Witcher 3 again.

God this game is gorgeous.

Rampant Dwickery
Nov 12, 2011

Comfy and cozy.

Nordick posted:

Yeah during gameplay you absolutely don't see them closely enough to notice. Understandably the devs did not account for Ansel's free cam in their prop bird detail level.

Yeah...Shame they decided to focus on one particular bird in one of the cutscenes.

That said, their character and monster design is just magnificent.

Rampant Dwickery
Nov 12, 2011

Comfy and cozy.
Ansel is a godsend and should be a staple of free-roaming games at this point.

*muffled Roundabout in the distance*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rampant Dwickery
Nov 12, 2011

Comfy and cozy.
PARKER! BRING ME MORE PICTURES OF SPIDER-MAN!

Spoilers for some goofy late-game suit options