Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

metricchip
Jul 16, 2014

Gatorbot posted:

With this coming out PS4 soon, would you recommend it?

If you like Euro Truck Simulator you'll love it.

Of course, there's more to it than that but I found myself doing a lot of space truckin. It's certainly not for everyone but I really like it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

metricchip
Jul 16, 2014

This thread made me pick up Mad Max. Hopefully it's worth the $5

metricchip
Jul 16, 2014

Sandweed posted:

Everything in the EU was a character that was on screen for 3 seconds in the movies turns out to be super important for the overall story. Also incredibly stupid light weapons.

I can't decide if removing the knee-sabers would make this more or less stupid.

metricchip
Jul 16, 2014

I can't decide if this is a loss.jpg thing or not...

metricchip
Jul 16, 2014

njsykora posted:

If you're gonna argue that Dogmeat is better than Missile you'll get no support from anyone.

metricchip
Jul 16, 2014

haldolium posted:

Ghost of a Tale Tilo is one cute mouse!

Holy crap that looks adorable. Also, the footage I've seen makes it look like the camera in this game does some neat stuff to make you feel mouse-sized.

metricchip
Jul 16, 2014

The new Pepsiman game looks weird

metricchip
Jul 16, 2014

Upmarket Mango posted:

Morrowind, I think.

You can tell it's morrowind because the NPC looks like he has a dump in his pants.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

metricchip
Jul 16, 2014

Digirat posted:

Monster hunter world

Is your Palico named Drugs?