Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Katty!
Aug 26, 2015

Chillin'

Dishonored

The Witcher 3

Furi

I like taking screenshots a whole bunch + will probably dump some more here in future

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Katty!
Aug 26, 2015

Chillin'

Grand Theft Auto V

Metal Gear Solid V

Dark Souls III

Katty!
Aug 26, 2015

Chillin'

Tried out ReShade on The Witcher 3. Definitely needs a lot of tweaking but even my terrible settings look ok, maybe a little too soft:

Katty!
Aug 26, 2015

Chillin'

Metal Gear Solid V

loaded it up again with a couple of mods. never knew mother base had its own grow room

Katty!
Aug 26, 2015

Chillin'

Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice

it's okay; kinda interesting but I feel like I'd need to play more for better shots and I'm not really feeling it. built in photo mode and ansel support though!

Katty!
Aug 26, 2015

Chillin'

Dishonored 2

Replayed it again for a no kill + pure stealth run. Little annoyed 'cos while it has Ansel support all of the super resolution screenshots I tried to take didn't save so it's mostly scummy 1080p

Katty!
Aug 26, 2015

Chillin'

The DLC for Dishonored 2 comes out on the 15th so the base game might get a small price drop then. 2 is essentially more of the same but with a few new powers and gimmicks to play with, though I think the story can be a bit lacking. Still recommend it though!

Bayonetta

Katty!
Aug 26, 2015

Chillin'

Dishonored: Death of the Outsider

tried taking some super resolution shots but they didn't stitch together right so had to crop them :(

Katty!
Aug 26, 2015

Chillin'

Bit more Death of the Outsider now that I've finished it

Katty!
Aug 26, 2015

Chillin'

I post here too much but here's Breath of the Wild

Katty!
Aug 26, 2015

Chillin'

also having fun in mordor (though just in Shadow of Mordor 'cos it was cheap). I didn't expect to enjoy it as much but there's something compelling about running around killing captains. Haven't found too many nice snaps that don't involve brutal murder though

Katty!
Aug 26, 2015

Chillin'

CJacobs posted:

And I mean any resolution, they let you go all the way up to 65,000 pixels, which would make a 30 GB image and take hours to process and be completely unusable in any way shape or form
let me tell you about needlessly large, utterly useless screenshots

Katty!
Aug 26, 2015

Chillin'

Memento posted:

C'mon, you can't post that without telling us what game it is.

sorry, here's the duke from Dishonored 2 just for you 😘

(PS: if you want to be able to take these super-huge screenshots, go to your Nvidia driver folders and open NvCameraConfiguration.exe, you can set it to a max of 128k pixels wide, but the resulting images are so large it's essentially worthless)

Katty!
Aug 26, 2015

Chillin'

NieR - Automata

Katty!
Aug 26, 2015

Chillin'

More Nier Automata with some location spoilers, feel free to peek if you've finished some important sidequests

Katty!
Aug 26, 2015

Chillin'

kinda blasting through Tomb Raider (2013). will see about messing around with a freecam when i've finished it

Katty!
Aug 26, 2015

Chillin'

Dark Souls III

I got a new monitor so I've started taking shots at 5760x3240, which a) creates huge files absolutely no image host wants to deal with, and b) causes everything to run at ~2fps

Katty!
Aug 26, 2015

Chillin'

played about 3 hours of Just Cause 3, got fed up with doing missions, and downloaded a 100% save file to mess around with. the camera tools are incredibly janky and cause the game to crash quite often so i only had the patience to get a few shots thus far

Katty!
Aug 26, 2015

Chillin'

I'm very glad that Prompto does most of the work for me in Final Fantasy XV and occasionally gets some good shots

also the food looks great

Katty!
Aug 26, 2015

Chillin'

Bit more Final Fantasy XV. As soon as Ansel is enabled, the game disables all anti-aliasing and raises the brightness of the scene for some reason. Still looks alright, though not as good as it could be.

Katty!
Aug 26, 2015

Chillin'

I got a Switch the other week and both the dedicated screen capture button and Super Mario Odyssey's photo mode are great

Katty!
Aug 26, 2015

Chillin'

Hey Death of the Outsider is still one of my favourite games to capture. The bug I had the first time round where super resolution shots didn't stitch together has been fixed so guess who's making some shiny new desktop wallpapers

Katty!
Aug 26, 2015

Chillin'

Dishonored 2 📷

Katty!
Aug 26, 2015

Chillin'

yeah I'm still playing Death of the Outsider, what of it

Katty!
Aug 26, 2015

Chillin'

Hitman is in the Humble Monthly this month and absolutely worth it; a bunch of reasonably large levels to play around in and a lot of space for experimentation. I'm finding it slightly difficult to make it look pretty, however

Katty!
Aug 26, 2015

Chillin'

Resident Evil 2 is pretty good. Only got a freecam working at the end of my Claire B run but I'll have to go through again for some more (incredibly dark) shots

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Katty!
Aug 26, 2015

Chillin'

Hitman 2 looks really nice but it's made me realise I need to buy a new CPU to keep up with the crowds! Running an RTX 2080 and it drops so often in Miami and Mumbai with my puny 4 cores. There's also a bug I'm having with Ansel where shots don't save into the right directory and I have to stitch them together myself using the .bat file in the temp directory! I love PC gaming!!!