Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Beeb
Jun 29, 2003

Good hunter, free us from this waking nightmare

anime tupac posted:

I mean I guess the common thread here is that you get the best sceenshots out of F:NF by obscuring the player character as much as possible

Nonsense, the trick is to hurl as many mods as you can at the game until it implodes, then spend time making them all work together again :haw:

GOT THAT GOODSPRINGS CHRONIC

Also the Meltdown perk in New Vegas was pretty hilarious with increased spawns mods.

GIVE 'EM THE 'OL RAZZLE DAZZLE

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Beeb
Jun 29, 2003

Arkham Knight:

BAH GAWD KING IT'S THE STONE COLD STUNNER

Beeb
Jun 29, 2003

Baron posted:

I had to flatten my hard drive not to long ago, so I lost some good screenshots.
Here are the Shadow of Mordor screenshots I was smart enough to upload.

More games need to have photo modes.

BUST A DEAL, FACE THE WHEEL

:sun::supaburn:

Speaking of games with photo modes and Avalanche games, here's some from Mad Max.

A storm is coming, seek shelter? More like SUPLEX A DUDE IN A STORM WITH EXPLOSIONS AND DEBRIS WHIPPING AROUND, WITNESS ME

This dude was rocking out on his drums spinning around at ten million miles an hour in a storm, drum eternal little drummer boy

"Oh. poo poo."

Gooood byeeeeeeeeeeee moooooooooon men

Beep beep, out of my way!

I'm a motorist!

Beeb
Jun 29, 2003

:unsmigghh:

Rise of The Tomb Raider

The skull throne has seen better days :(

More games need helms with antlers and horns and poo poo

HARK, A CORPSE

Games that feature aggressive stealth are fun. More of them, please.

More razzle dazzle

God I'd love a Predator game on this engine.

Beeb
Jun 29, 2003

DoctorGonzo posted:

The Witcher 3: Blood and Wine

More Witcher 3

Hey how are ya

Ladies. :heysexy:

Oh great Geralt is cheesing his loving face off

The Hearts of Stone was great for a lot of reasons, one of them it added this snazzy robe. Dude Geralt.

heh.

:spooky: