Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Baku
Aug 20, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
Facebook tried to sell me this game. I don't know if it's called MMO FOR LEGENDS or WORLD OF FANTASY

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Baku
Aug 20, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

Aardark posted:

Wow, you can do that?

You can execute 3 or 4 of the enemy commanders in Suikoden. Usually you miss out on a recruitable character, and there's no benefit, but the game just straight up lets you do it.

You can also win a duel that seems like it's supposed to be impossible, and you have to do so to get and keep all the characters.

Suikoden 1-3 are cool.

Baku fucked around with this message at 21:00 on Dec 28, 2016

Baku
Aug 20, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

VolticSurge posted:

some Mario Game

based on the presence of the go-kart I'm going to go with "some Mario Kart game", but hopefully the OP will come and resolve this matter soon so that I can FINALLY get some sleep

Baku
Aug 20, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

Sakurazuka posted:

Oh my god it's Mario Kart 8, jesus

thank you. good night.

Baku
Aug 20, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
there's no need to fight; all videogame dogs are good boys except for poochy