Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ncumbered_by_idgits
Sep 20, 2008

You should probably just charge the mound now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

sorry im late to the game did i miss the unfunny 7th inning slur

scott zoloft
Dec 7, 2015

yeah same
this time that robot is writing something on the ball. definitely unorthodox, but illegal?

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

ncumbered_by_idgits posted:

You should probably just charge the mound now.

this is probably the #1 suggestion for at any point in any game.

Except that one game when Ventura rushed the mound and Ryan kicked his rear end lol

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

Nooner posted:

this is probably the #1 suggestion for at any point in any game.

Except that one game when Ventura rushed the mound and Ryan kicked his rear end lol

that was the best part of the 2016 season

no wait a-rod was drummed out of baseball quietly that was kinda cool too

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

hth posted:

A-rod sucks more than a dyson vacuum he is a scumbag and I'm glad he is gone but I wish more people realized that he was a piece of poo poo and does not deserve anyone's respect

I am Toni Lippi
Aug 16, 2004
Lean into the pitch. Take one for the team.

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

Nooner posted:

A-rod sucks more than a dyson vacuum he is a scumbag and I'm glad he is gone but I wish more people realized that he was a piece of poo poo and does not deserve anyone's respect

he's a good player who made yankees fans mad just by existing for years and he did alright for Texas, so he's A-OK in my book.

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
Im sneaking 4th base

Yvershek
Nov 15, 2000

and there are no
diamonds in the
mine
I'm creep shotting the player's wives.

great big cardboard tube
Sep 3, 2003

I love circle jerks I'm gay as hell bro gently caress yeah

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe

great big cardboard tube posted:

me too

scott zoloft
Dec 7, 2015

yeah same

great big cardboard tube posted:

the E/N divorced dads don't play til later this week. quit heckling our scrim.

extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR

scott zoloft posted:

-the sitch (situation) -

world class homer-hitter scotty zolo is up next to bat for the GBS lol-stars. pitching for the GBS hitler lovers is that robot shouting and making at eyes with the crowd. dave indeed on first and isaac on third. kuato is scratching his brown at short stop. i need a top of the line batting coach to give me the courage to hit this one out of the park and win the big game for the fans in the park and the fans at home.

Hey Scott I came to your thread to offer my advice as a very celebrated and respected athlete only to see I wasn't any of the people referenced in your post, so go gently caress yourself keep casting your hands, keep stepping too far like it's 1938 and keep getting struck out like a loving idiot bitch

I was going to teach you the wall trick, like I would teach a son

hth posted:

Yeah they gave him a very quiet exit...job as guy in a suit with a microphone on the panel analyzing the world series on TV

extra stout fucked around with this message at 16:33 on Nov 8, 2016

scott zoloft
Dec 7, 2015

yeah same
extra stout's exemplary baseball advice courses through my veins and into my bat swingers (hands)

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

(and can't post for 4 years!)

keep your eye on the ball and off my dick

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"
We need ole Coach now more then ever 😥

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

get that elbow up

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
What you're gonna wanna do is tense up as hard as you can. Flex all your muscles. Then swing at every pitch no matter what.

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

Get in the pitchers head. Smile at him. Call time out thengo up and mouth kiss him

scott zoloft
Dec 7, 2015

yeah same
tapping the dirt off my cleats once more and pointing outward with my bat.. what did that robot write on the ball?????!!!! just throw it already!

Yvershek
Nov 15, 2000

and there are no
diamonds in the
mine
Two pitches in the last day? No wonder people keep bringing up having a time clock.

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

lol at needing a batting coach in slow pitch softball, just crack open another high life.

Good Work You Get An HIV
Feb 22, 2016

You need pine tar to grip the bat better when you throw it after the hit. The release of the bat increases your forward momentum to get to a base hth

ncumbered_by_idgits
Sep 20, 2008

Jerry Mumphrey posted:

keep your eye on the ball and off my dick

Things I learned today: don't read SA in the company of your superiors, even on your phone when nothing is going on. Sneaky fuckers.

scott zoloft
Dec 7, 2015

yeah same
that robot kisses the ball and guns one dead center. remembering what extra stout taught me about being a part of a team and being a man, my eye never leaves the ball. my keen eyes decipher "swing now" on the ball for only an instant. i swing teh bat too soon and fouls behind the cage. wow what a dirty trick. UMP?????

extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR

scott zoloft posted:

extra stout's exemplary baseball advice courses through my veins and into my bat swingers (hands)

thank you for the respect. i had a problem in the 80s where i got no respect, no respect at all i tell ya

never wear baseball gloves, use a maple bat. put pine tar on it, but not on the handle. up the neck a bit, justenough to twist your hands on to stick em up a little bit. that part will get gooey during summer, so be careful about using too much.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord
this ones for little drad who couldnt be with us today

*socks a humdinger*

*chugs liquor*

• Locked thread