Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Viola the Mad
Feb 13, 2010
Ok, I'm gonna jump in here with the first dumbass white person question.

I, a white person, would like to eventually settle and raise a family in a diverse neighborhood. However, the migration of white people to non-white neighborhoods is associated with gentrification because, uh, we do kinda gentrify the living daylights out of new neighborhoods. How can I not be a gentrifying dick if/when I move to a non-white neighborhood? (I realize that "non-white" covers many more people than blacks, but I would like to know the black perspective at the very least).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread