Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
treasured8elief
Jul 25, 2011

Salad Prong

murphyslaw posted:

This is loving lovely. Having this thread moderated by somebody who doesn't tolerate drive-by bullshit or "just asking questions" derails is awesome and makes it a good place to learn from.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

treasured8elief
Jul 25, 2011

Salad Prong

Lowtax posted:

If you'd like to nominate another mod, I'd be up for it. I don't want the drive-bys here either.

Honestly, Koalas March. I can't contribute much to this thread but I enjoy learning and following the discussion, and I think she has done a good job moderating it in the short time she has been able.

treasured8elief
Jul 25, 2011

Salad Prong

Fluffdaddy posted:

Another update from me: 150 to go and I'll be moving on November 1st. Thanks all!
:yayclod:

treasured8elief
Jul 25, 2011

Salad Prong

Fluffdaddy posted:

Another update from me: 150 to go and I'll be moving on November 1st. Thanks all!
:toot:

treasured8elief
Jul 25, 2011

Salad Prong

Fluffdaddy posted:

I think this thread might be busted

:agreed: :(

treasured8elief
Jul 25, 2011

Salad Prong

silvergoose posted:

Oh fuckin hell is this thread broken too?
I think I can get at least the last page to show

treasured8elief
Jul 25, 2011

Salad Prong

tentative8e8op posted:

I think I can get at least the last page to show
maybe

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

treasured8elief
Jul 25, 2011

Salad Prong

I'll try one or two more posts, fingers crossed!

• Locked thread