Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jonas Albrecht
Jun 7, 2012

SealHammer posted:

The way you deal with shitheads in a debate is by out-debating them. I thought this was a given.

No, I'm sorry but this is a loving fantasy. The shitheads in question aren't going into a debate convinced the best ideas will win, they're doing it because it's a platform for their shithead ideas.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jonas Albrecht
Jun 7, 2012

*gambles all negrotown goodwill*

Is that Rhianna? I can't quite tell.

Jonas Albrecht
Jun 7, 2012

blackguy32 posted:

Can't say I loved the movie, I had some problems with it in fact but I am somewhat excited for this.

Do you feel like elaborating on this? I liked it, but I'm a sucker for films with titles that address me directly.

Jonas Albrecht
Jun 7, 2012

Dexo posted:

Yo. Get Out is real loving good

I'm seeing it this weekend if I can pull myself away from BotW long enough.

Jonas Albrecht
Jun 7, 2012

I really liked Get Out, and I'm completely unsurprised that Jordan Peele made this movie. I really hope he tackles the action genre next.

• Locked thread