Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
TomViolence
Feb 19, 2013

PLEASE ASK ABOUT MY 80,000 WORD WALLACE AND GROMIT SLASH FICTION. PLEASE.

The tabloid press here in the UK have been on a rampage lately and they're barely even bothering to code their racism and xenophobia at this stage. It's a pretty radical departure for the palace to have an opinion on something like this and it's pretty amazing that in order to see they've crossed a line the press have to piss off literal royalty with their swivel-eyed bigotry. Now that the racists think half the country is on their side they're getting bolder, if anything.

https://twitter.com/matthew_weaver/status/786499886271307776

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TomViolence
Feb 19, 2013

Mel Mudkiper posted:

I wish Prince Harry wasn't so far down the line of succession because the possibility of a black prince hanging like the sword of damacles over the Brexit crowd in England for a few years would be fantastic

If nothing else it would be worth it to see the Duke of Edinburgh mind his Ps and Qs and have to explain some of the things he's said in the past.

TomViolence
Feb 19, 2013

I'd think the one-two punch of poverty and racist persecution probably amplifies those problems even more though. Being poor and white has a lot of similarities to being poor and black but we can't go thinking that racism hasn't a multiplicative effect on those kind of problems.

• Locked thread