Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Volmarias
Dec 31, 2002

EMAIL... THE INTERNET... SEARCH ENGINES...

Morby posted:

And if there hadn't been so much whining (both offsite and onsite) it wouldn't have even been seen as necessary. Like, if black folks could have just participated in USPOL it would have been fine and all of this could have been avoided.

While that's all true and unfortunate, in the end this is a good thread with good posts and I'd much rather read this than USPOL.

So, thanks for posting, posters of Negrotown! :shobon:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Volmarias
Dec 31, 2002

Domestic Amuse posted:

1. It's what they believe, which is why they tend to keep their fuckery confined to areas where they believe the resident black population to be more "docile".

OK, but this seems to be about what you believe, not what you believe about what other people believe.

Volmarias
Dec 31, 2002

It's War of the Roses crossover scifi fanfic with pandering, and an author that would like nothing better than to kill off the cast so that he can work on something else. Temper your expectations on serious themes.

It's still a fun watch.

Volmarias
Dec 31, 2002

Which thread?

Volmarias
Dec 31, 2002

This was a good effortpost, thank you and please post more

Volmarias
Dec 31, 2002

there wolf posted:

Not that we need to go into a lot of detail on it Negrotown, but "why are so many millennials moving back in with their parents !?!"

Maybe having your own house for you, your spouse and 2.5 kids was just a cultural blip and not the One True Way, opinion article grandpas.

Install the "snake people to millennials" browser extension and watch that stress shed its skin melt.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Volmarias
Dec 31, 2002

There are two solutions so far.

- The first is to create a new thread, point the old thread to the new thread via post, and lock the old thread.
- The second is this:

KirbyKhan posted:

Mine phone has the thread stuck at 8 new posts. So instead of making a new thread, I've just internalized that I should click on the thread if there are 9 new posts.

I'd prefer the first but I can live with the second.

• Locked thread