Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Trabisnikof
Dec 24, 2005

420 Gank Mid posted:

Source your quotes jfc that's pathetic

Lowtax posted:

Jokes are usually things that are considered funny. I do not find that to be funny.

The issue here isn't what constitutes a joke or not, the issue is if a mod should be posting stuff like that in a forum already notorious for being very left-leaning. In a forum where both debate and discussion should be allowed, mods should at least attempt to keep their bias in check, and that image clearly shows that ain't happening.

Of course now he's saying the image had nothing to do with the demodding

Lowtax posted:

Humor is subjective, and believe it or not, the hilarious joke she posted was not the reason I demodded her.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Trabisnikof
Dec 24, 2005

Lowtax posted:

Yes you were very respectful when you informed me that not every single black person in the world thinks and believes and acts in the same way. I had never been aware of that fact until you brought it up, and it in no way felt condescending and unnecessary.

We all need reminders sometime, don't take it personally

Trabisnikof
Dec 24, 2005

Lowtax posted:

I felt like you were making it even more insular and much less conducive to discussion.

And yet you just banned TB

Trabisnikof
Dec 24, 2005

semper wifi posted:

"have opinions that the thread hivemind finds acceptable or get banned"

just because it is an opinion doesn't mean it cant be a shitpost....

• Locked thread